B-day Fire

Morro had been planning this day for several months already. It was his cousin, Lloyd's birthday. He didn't think the day would come when he alone would plan something for the little gremlin. It is true that in the past he could not bear this little green annoyance, which was his cousin. But as the years go by.. things can change. Some in bad and some in good.

Lloyd was going to be distracted by his dear friends, and by the time he got out of high school, he was going to prepare a little surprise for him that he had planned for some time.

He knew that Lloyd's colleagues were only going to offend him, to make fun of him, so he planned to make the afternoon more enjoyable. Koko already knew about it, she knew what Morro was planning for her son, and she agreed. She offered to help him, but Morro politely refused, wanting to do it himself. Koko was really happy that Morro was slowly accepting Lloyd, knowing how much the blonde had wanted this, for years.

Lloyd tried in many ways- and you can't say he read anywhere how he managed to get close to his cousin's heart. But let's just say... a few pranks can do a lot in this family.

------

Morro had prepared a present for his cousin at his home. He just had to buy something and everything would be perfect.

The brunette was on his way to his apartment. The wind blew slowly, calmly beside His smiling Master. As he passed under a crown tree, a few leaves fell on his black hair like a void. Morro chuckled. He saw this moment as a child, and he loved it. He slowly lowered them, stepping forward.

"A few more details and everything will be ready! I can't wait to see his... fa..ce..."

.
.
.
Fire...

Ash..

Burnt.
.
.
.

His apartment was on fire. The whole building was on fire. The fire was red, hot orange, with small, medium, large golden sparks that blew through the air like crazy. Thick black smoke rose into the air, covering the sky with its sickly mist.

From a distance he could feel the heat, he could smell the smoke, and he could hear the crack of things inside, dropping and burning, with wood, the flowers planted inside and other things. How it all burned in front of his eyes and the rest of the people around him.

A muffled meow came out of nowhere.

"No! Lilith!!" Morro fled to the entrance of the burning building, but one of the civilians stopped him. "Let me go!! My cat is there!! Lilith!" He screamed desperately. His heart was beating like a marathon. His legs were starting to shake and so was the rest of his body.

"Does the life of an animal matter more than yours?!" The civilian said in a strained tone, as if he is trying to tame the boy.

"Yes!! Lilith!!" But he still doesn't break free. He try again and again, but nothing.

The closer he tried to get, the more it could feel a burning sensation in his eyes, stings in his nose. The spectacle of the flames was truly hallucinatory and it was difficult for him to break up with him because it reminded him of someone, but now the horror in his soul had high priority.

His powers devoured him from inside. The wind was not strong enough to calm the fire, but to intensify. The wind stopped him from advancing and releasing, his body stiffening instantly, his breathing short of breath, his eyes tearing..

A drop of water wetted the tip of his nose.  He looked up, seeing independent cold water falling on the unleashed fire of nothingness.

"Oh FSM, thank you Nya..." He whispered, knowing she was responsible for this miracle. The wind in him had calmed down a little... but not at all.