Spanish little boy

The Little Master of the Wind, he's been climbing stairs for a few minutes already. Many stairs.

When he arrived, a man with light blond hair, with gentle eyes, was looking at him. He wanted to talk to the little boy.

"Hi, little one." Wu had begun, smiling softly.

"Hello.." Morro was playing slowly with his fingers. He was slightly scared, anxious.

"What's your name, little one?"

"Morro.."

"Morro. Nice name, young boy. I'm Wu." Wu looked at his physical condition. "How did you get... like this?" He did not know how to be discreet and polite as possible on this subject.

"Me dejaron en las calles." Morro had begun, looking down. Wu was silent, staring now. "Y.. tenía hambre.. sed.. y ahora tengo.. yo..." Morro realized that he was changing his language because of his emotions and small fears. "Oh- sorry. I said: I was left on the streets. And.. I was hungry.. thirsty.. and now I'm.. I... Sorry."

"It's okay. Come on in, Morro." He held out his hand. The brunette's eyes were on his with fear. "It's okay, you have nothing to fear. I'm not a bad person. Come on."

Morro took it.
He followed him.

------

"Pendejo!!" Morro shouted at Kai.

"What?! I didn't do anything! Usted Boba!!" Kai screamed back.

"¡¿I?! ¡¡No fuiste cuidadoso!!"

"¡No! ¡¡No fui yo!! Pendejo!"

"¡¡Oh, joder ustedes dos!!" Nya was screaming at them, already angry by the two of them.

"Uh... does anyone know what they are talking about there? Or what are they saying?" Cole asked, slightly worried about the condition of the three, angry.. spanish- They were in the middle of a mission.

"Not a word." Jay said. A bowl of popcorn in his hand, looking at them as if he were at a comedy show.

"Where did you get that popcorn from?!" Lloyd asked in shock.

Jay looked at him, then shrugged. "Magic.~" Looking back at the angry Spanish teenagers. "Go Morro! Tell him! Whatever you say there..." He continues to eat.

--

The context:

https://breathlessmorro.tumblr.com/post/662317745765023744/just-imagine-baby-morro-arriving-at-the-monastery