Part 2. Powers, my love?

It was a quiet afternoon for the Wind Master, who was enjoying his cup of hot black coffee. He had no plans for today but to enjoy the peace of the day. After a while, the doorbell rang. He looked in the doorway, there was a courier with something in his hand, a package. He opened them.

"Hello." The courier spoke first when the door opened. "Morro Wu?"

"Yes?"

"This package is for you." He handed him a medium-sized box.

"A package? But I didn't order anything. I think you got the wrong address and person."

"Is not wrong, sir. I'm at the right address, and you're Morro Wu. The package is predestined for you. Please sign here." He handed the signature sheets and a blue pen.

"Okay" He had signed and taken the mysterious package. "Whose is it from?"

"I don't know. Have a nice day."

The brunette was confused, with big questions, but he didn't insist on the conversation, the courier was already leaving. He closed the door, heading to the kitchen table. Morro set the package on the table, just looking at it. He was skeptical. Begun to stare. He wondered who would have sent him this package. He couldn't be his father, he'd let him know, and if he was, he'd put a flower on it. Lloyd had no choice, he always announced it or he came personally to give it to him. Jay not so much, Cole no. And the rest, not either.

"What do you have there?" Kai asked, entering the landscape after taking a morning shower. Morro watched as a few drops of water fell from some parts of his boyfriend's hair.

"I-it's.. Uh, Ahem. I have no idea." He moves his eyes to the package. "A courier came with it. He didn't tell me who he was from, because he said 'he doesn't know'. What courier doesn't know who he gets a package from?!"

"Are you going to open it?" Ignore his boyfriend's frustration.

Morro looked at the package. "I guess so. Scissors."

"Now. Here you go."

"Thank you very much, my love."

He opened the box. Morro was shocked. Kai was surprised.

An old picture of a village that no longer exists these days. Some withered, even dead flowers thrown in the box. A necklace with a bizarre stone, as if torn in half, but looked intact.

"Wait... I know that." Kai said, taking the picture of the village.

"What?" Morro said to him in pure fear. Memories appearing.

"My sister and I spent our childhood here in the summer. Till an uncontrollable tornado ruined everything.

"An... uncontrollable tornado?" His hands began to tremble. "Somehow.. the village was called Devika..?"

"Yes." The pieces were sticking together. "Morro... how do you know the name of the village?" A puzzle had begun to appear in his mind.

"Long story.."

"Say." He was serious. No one but his family knew about that village, no one who remembered that event that marked the village, its inhabitants and visitors.

"Kai, I'd rather not talk about it.."

"I do. I'm listening."

Morro knew he couldn't keep that moment under the rug for too long, it was time for the hidden dust to come to the surface. And Kai wasn't going to leave him alone with this.

- Past -

Morro had begun to wander through the modest house where he and Wu, his father, lived. The boy walked slowly into the meditation room, next to his father.