Tell me already!《Storm Twins》

Jay woke up in the middle of the night. Thirst gripped him like tongs. He watched before his twin brother's bed. It was empty, nothing new. He sighed, leaving the room thoughtfully now. He didn't like that he kept sneak in and didn't tell him where he was going, and then he came home with injuries. On the way to the kitchen, he noticed that the light in the bathroom was on, and some rustling and tap water could be heard from behind the door. Jay lay down on the floor, staring through the crack in the door. He could see his brother's feet and... blood?

"No.. no.. that can't be.. no.." He whispered with fear in his soul. He got to his knees, then to his feet. He had knocked slowly on the door. "Morro..?"

Everything stoped, except for the water that was still flowing.

"Morro, I know you're there, open the door." Quiet. "Morro, if you don't open the door right now, I'll wake them."

The door opened slowly five seconds after the threat. Jay's eyes and the rest of his body had frozen in fear, shock, worry. His brother was injured, worse than usual. Drops of blood fell on the floor and formed larger puddles with each extra drop. Drops from the wound of Morro's waist, half completely bandaged. Scratches in some places on his skin.

Jay closed the door after a minute of horror, approaching Morro. He looked him straight in the eye, but he didn't.

"H-how..? How!?" Jay almost screamed at the brunette. Fear could be read on him, in his voice, his soul.

"S-slow down y-your voice..." The wounded boy said almost weakly, barely speaking from the pain.

"Tell me what's going on!" Tears in the corner of his eye had appeared. "You slipped in at night and hurt yourself back..! I can't stand to see you like that!! Just.. look at you now..!" Morro lowered his guilty head. He felt awful that he couldn't tell him anything and that he couldn't take care of himself.. not to make his twin worried. Jay took his hands in his own, with short tears falling down his cheek. "Please, Morro.. you are my brother and I care about you a lot.. please tell me what's going on.. please!"

The brunette thought. He couldn't keep this secret anymore. He was gnawing at the inside. "Jay.. I'm.. I'm... I'm a Ninja." It was hard to tell the truth, but he felt very guilty.

"What...?! But- you don't have the strength or power to be one! No...?"

"I... I have powers, Jay..."

"Which? What kind of powers?!" His eyes seemed to twinkle a little. He was still angry with his brother, but on hearing the powers that be.

"Of the Wind.."

"No. That- that's impossible! There's no way you can have.. the... wind..." Morro had made the roll of bandages float in front of them. "You really are!" Raise the octaves.

"Slow down..., soprano!"

"Sorrrry! ... That means.. maybe I have powers too?!"

"Maybe.. But- Agh..!" The pain had become too painful and unbearable.

"Morro... you're in pain. Let me help you." Jay didn't expect an answer from his brother and started bandaging him where he left off.

Morro hadn't objected, he knew there was no way. He didn't think he would get hurt like that, but that mission was too... risky. He didn't tell any of his teammates that he was hurt, it's enough that they are suspected by Jay, he didn't want them to stay on their heads any longer. Morro didn't want to be caught now, but he was. His wound was bandaged now, but still in pain, his whole body felt that way. Jay wiped away the bloodstains and the rest of them had gathered them, so that their parents wouldn't find out. His twin had helped him walk, slowly putting him to bed. "Thanks.."

"And what are you going to say to ma and pop about the... wound?" He sit on his bed.

"They won't see my wound, Jay. And if they see it, I'll find something." He wrapped himself in the blanket, now facing the wall, still feeling guilty.

"If you say..." He was worried about his brother's condition even more now. "Good night, Morro."

"Good night, Jay."
.
.
.

"Sorry..."

--

My art.