Chapter 8

Luna was in shock her husband and the father of her child left with no explanation. "Why would he leave...?"

Misako frowned sadly "I'm so sorry he is just overwhelmed...Lloyd and you used to date when you were children but he just got his memory back. I'm not sure if you have to..." she said worriedly.

Luna frowned "oh...so we broke up bad or something...? I mean we were kids then we are starting a family now..." she said worriedly.

Misako frowned "no sweetie his father broke you two up and he's mad about it...it didn't help that I knew about it." She said gently.

Kai frowned "well that explained a lot but he loved her he shouldn't walk out because she he's mad."

Misako nodded "I know but he doesn't care he wants to leave and clear his head."

Luna shook his head "no he's not...I guess I'm raising this child by myself...I'll go talk to the court and see what's got to happen." She got up and walked to the court while Lloyds friends and family stared at her in pity. She was going to have to raise a child alone because her husband is acting like one himself.

Luna talked with the council who banished her for being an unloved bride and replaced her quickly. They were gonna try with Lloyd again and that hurt so much knowing he was going to be holding someone else to his chest at night. She packed her things and left she got into the car they gave her and went to her old home with her bakery in town.

She loved midnight sweets and was glad to be back. But they packed her out and took her to an island where her and her child were banished to. Her entire house moved in a day and non of the ninja knew where she was. Misako was looking frantically.

Her grandchild was going to be born with out a father and without anyone else. She called Lloyd and called him but he only answered the castle but what they said made him almost drop the phone. "Wait what?! No! I do love her! I'm not divorcing her and marrying someone else! All I want is her! No! It's only been 24 hours!" He ran and got back in the car only to drive around to look.

The council had decided not to tell Lloyd that she was banished so he kept looking for her everyone finally he caught a glimpse of her on the security camera. He frowned she looked miserable he saw them go to the docks and disappeared. He instantly got his boat and started in the direction she went. He was worried sick about her.

Misako was still trying to find her, the determination slipping away. She sighed she had been looking for 24 hours. Lloyd left the day before she laid down and went to sleep hoping everything would be okay.

Lloyd on the other hand started hopping islands trying to find his love he felt so stupid for leaving in the first place. He wanted his bride and child back and he didn't care how long it will take they were his world even if he left for a bit he wanted them and them alone.