Chapter 9

It took months of looking but lloyd was finally on the last island surrounding the city he lifted her banishment after he was told about it. She was to become queen again once he finds her the council only gave him a year to find them, he was so happy that they gave him that long he wasn't marrying anyone though, he loved his wife.

Walking for what seemed like hours he finally came to an out of place cabin with a light on, he smelled something delicious and gulped hoping he didn't get hurt since he had no service there. He was a prince looking for his princess or a Ninja looking for his lover. He did love her, he walked up and sighed before knocking on the door, he heard crying in the background and thought he came to the wrong place until luna opened the door she looked so sleepy and as if she was going insane.

Luna saw him but sighed and let him in she knew he would want to see his children, "yes? Lloyd? Did ninjago council finally tell you where I was so you could collect your children? Or was it to execute me?" she was dead inside she wasn't used to people anymore. Lloyd frowned deeply and looked at her belly realizing she gave birth alone in the cabin...he could have lost them all and no one would have known.

"No, I came to look for you and refused to marry someone else. I explained to them why I left...we knew eachother when we were younger and my head was hurting so bad I couldn't do anything for my self and thought it would be better if you found a king worth your child...did you say children? You had twins?" He was shocked and excited to see them she pointed behind her and Lloyd went staright to them and picked them up the little one in pink opened her eyes. They were a beautiful blue green just like the one in blues.

"What are their names?" The boy looked just like him there was no way to deny they were really his! Luna smiled gently at his excitment and remembered how hard everything was, "Emma Rose Garmadon and Asher Lloyd Garmadon. Born into royalty...your gonna take them right? I don't care if I stay and starve but they will die here Lloyd..." she was begging him she was already slightly malnourished she had lost wieght for someone who had twins, they were 3 months old already and he had one more month to get them back so they could take the throan.

"Luna I want you all to come back, your not banished anymore, they had no authority to do so...they are all terminated as soon as we get back. It's only two weeks travel back, please come back with me i'm sorry."

Luna looked at him and played with her fingers "you want me there? really? thought you would jump on the chance to have someone new. someone who wasnt used, and someone who you love." His absence affected her greatly he put the children down and brought her close to him. "you are the love of my life, I found out that we dated when we were younger and my parents knew my dad split us up and made it so we didn't remember and then my mom hid it from me. I would have come back...i couldn't loose you...not again."

Luna slowly melted into the embrace and hugged him tightly and cried into his chest, "w-when can we leave?" she asked sadly and scarce. Lloyd smiled gently "tomorrow morning, my boat is on shore."

Luna nodded her head and smiled as she plated dinner and they packed all afternoon, Lloyd loved her cooking and hated how they had maids and cooks.