Chapter 5

Luna sighed happily she slipped on her wedding dress that she picked out her and Lloyd were gonna be crowned king and queen soon and their wedding was that day.

Luna was so happy but something didn't sit right with her. Why was he always so nervous? Did he not want to be her king really? Or was she reading to much into it? She put on her natural nude makeup and sighed as the stylist did her hair.

Lloyd watched and greeted guests he loved the idea of becoming king now that he realized she was this amazing. He seeing his friends coming in he was getting more nervous. All their dates went heavenly they only had three and he was nervous to start a family with her which they have to after a month of marriage since they are a new king and queen.

Lloyd looked at Kai nervously "Kai..."

Kai shook his head "pay attention and focus dude stop being nervous."

Lloyd nodded and watched as soon as he saw her walking down the aisle he felt like he could faint. Her gorgeous white dress had an emerald trim on it that popped against the gold accents that were picked out. He watched her everyone seemed to disappear. He helped her up like they practiced and had calmed down as soon as he had her hand in his. Luna gave her bouquet to her maid of honor and smiled shyly she's couldn't believe this.

""Do you ms. Sparks take mr. garmadon to have and to hold in sickness and in health. Do you promise to protect him and hold him, For richer or poorer. Better or worse. Till death do you part?"

Luna smiled lovingly holding his hand their ceremony had to be fast. "I do."

Lloyd smiled lovingly as she slipped his ring on he already wanted to kiss her. They hadn't kissed yet and were saving it till they got married since it was so close.

"Do you mr. garmadon take ms.sparks to have and to hold in sickness and in health. Do you promise to protect her and hold her, For richer or poorer. Better or worse. Till death do you part?"

Lloyd smiled a bright smile he loved this so much. "I do."

Luna smiled brightly behind her veil it made her so shy but she wanted this and him. He slipped the ring on her finger. It wasn't just a gold band it had a green dragon engraved in it. They both had it, Luna loved it so much and him.

"Now by the powers vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Lloyd didn't hesitate he gently took her cheek and kissed her lovingly on the lips. He felt his world explode and felt every last piece of him just collided. He felt like he was in bliss, she kissed him back everyone in the room disappeared as they kissed it made a huge difference to kiss him than anyone else. Once they pulled away they finally heard the clapping. He smiled at her and helped her close to him. "You are gorgeous but we need to get going love" he spoke with a bright smile.

Luna nodded her head lovingly and took his hand following him happily. Once they got outside people blew bubbles for them it made him happy and her as well. They sat down in their limo that they had and she laid against him she was so nervous to do this but she was glad they did.

Lloyd smiled brightly "we're married" He couldn't believe it he was in shock. Luna smiled and nodded. "Yes we are handsome, I love this, it was so much fun hopefully we can continue to do things this way" she said excitedly and Lloyd chuckled. "Oh yeah?" He asked happily ever grabbed her chin gently and then kissed her lips lovingly.