Chapter 2

Lloyd was in a suit along with the rest of the team he wasn't very excited about all of this. He found out after he woke up that his mother did this! It was the ultimate betrayal and was wondering if she really hated him that much that she promised his hand to someone!

He stare out the window as they passed bye buildings that he used to save and as well as people who knew him down to his hair cut. He sighed not being a ninja was going to kill him.

He looked around trying to avoid anyone that was a princess and thought he had succeeded. Luna had no body guards and nothing telling that was was a princess. She looked up as a handsome looking blonde man with green eyes came up to her. Lloyd was supposed to be wearing a grey suit with a dark green tie. Not knowing Lloyd only had his funeral outfit.

"May I have this dance m'lady?"

Luna looked at him he sounded like a dork but she was the princess and couldn't refuse. "Yes you may." She grabbed his hand and let him lead her to the dance floor. She swayed with him and smiled this man was an amazing dancer.

"So, do you happen to know where the princess is? And what she's wearing?"

Luna was skeptical she didn't like this. "No I don't but that's the point in the masquerade ball is it not?"

Lloyd nodded and sighed lightly "yea I guess I just...I don't want to be king I want to be me."

Luna frowned "you know she more than likely has to have a king as a formality she can probably do it all by herself we will just have to make it so."

Lloyd smiled lightly "yeah but it looks like she's a no call no show."

Luna giggled and spun when he had to spin her "oh really? I don't think you are looking hard enough. She probably told the guards not to bother her that she was safe with the ninja here and just told them to watch the exits."

Lloyd chuckled "sure your not the princess?"

Luna smiled "you'd hate me if I was...but you have to know it wasn't her choice...this was a publicity stunt."

Lloyd smiled "I want to have you instead your nice and not stuck up." He said gently.

Luna frowned "she's not stuck up either. She honestly knew nothing about this till this morning." She said gently she wanted to know more about him something was mesmerizing about him. Almost as if she knew him before and she wanted to know more about him see where he comes from.

Lloyd smiled staring into her eyes he couldn't help it he loved the sound of her voice and continued to do whatever dance they were doing. Lloyd smiled it was so much fun and she didn't have a care in the world. Being as she was elected as princess she couldn't say no to anything her life was taken away before it began.