Chapter 3

Lloyd smiled they had been dancing for hours but it felt like seconds to them. They were mainly staring into the others eyes happily.

Luna smiled at him as someone cut in and stole her from him. She smiled apologetically and went with him Lloyd cursed himself for not catching her name he could tell she was his type and he wanted to know more about her.

Luna excused her self after two dances with the guy and went to grab some drink when she saw the guards talk with who she assumed to be Lloyd and the others. She knew Lloyd didn't want to marry her and hoped she could change his mind.

Lloyd and the others had to leave early so they could save the city so he wouldn't even be seeing luna till their wedding. He felt so betrayed by his mother it was so sad that he knew she married him off to a rich family for personal gain.

Lloyd couldn't get the girl out his head the one he danced with she was so amazing and sweet. He loved the idea of her and wished he caught her name. He thought about going back and seeing if he couldn't find her.

But by the time they finished up and had everything somewhat okay they were already done dancing he frowned and sighed as he left the place were he found his true love. He started asking servents. He came first to a maid and smiled at her polietly.

"Hello, My name is Lloyd I came in wearing a black suit and green tie earlier i was wondering if you had the name of the woman I was dancing with earlier?"

The maid smiled at him gently "of course I do, but i'm not sure you will like it she is already getting married."

Lloyds smile faultered slightly but he had to see her he nodded gently "so am i, but i at least wish to speak with her a little about earlier."

The maid nodded her head lightly "it was the princess, Luna Sparks, she is betrothed though so no one can really negate it but she may be able to take a consort if her king is not able to have children."

Lloyd was slightly in shock that was his bride to bes name, Luna Sparks was the woman he was supposed to marry and he had fallen for her at thier first meet? He hadn't been succesful in avoiding her, he at least wanted to see her then. "Where is her room so I may speak with her?"

The maid smiled gently "second door on the left just up the second flight of stairs." she had never let someone up there before but she wished for luna to be happy and thats what she hoped would happen.

Lloyd smiled and nodded walking up two flights of stairs and nervously knocking on the second door on the left, once she opened her door and saw Lloyds face she wanted to call security. Lloyd stopped her smiled sadly "its me from the party? Your maid told me where to find you and I was wondering if we could talk and get to know eachother a little more."

Luna was skeptikal but nodded anyhow and let him into her room, she kept a knife near her she was training in a dojo before all of this. "I must meet my soon to be husband soon so make it quick please?" Lloyd knew she was lying it was apparent and he would know about it since it was him she was supposed to be meeting.