Chapter 4

Lloyd smiled as he sat on his bed curious on why she would lie to a guy she met then realized she must be scared. "You know you don't have to be scared of me, i can punch myself if it makes you feel better. But i don't think I can be in two places at once." he spoke gently dropping the hint it was him she was supposed to be meeting. She wasnt an idiot though, she smiled at him and sat down gently, "so you dont think i'm stuck up and shallow do you?" she was being playful and Lloyd liked it.

He chuckled in his gravely voice, "of course not, I was just hoping you wernt ive had bad experiences with princesses though. If you remember Harumi's escapade then you would know everything. That girl was messed up."

Luna giggled he was funny and she liked that about him, "yes we all remember that she was indeed a little on the crazy side but that doesnt mean anything not everyone is the same you know?"

Lloyd nodded his head gently "yes of course I know that but I am a little more skeptical now that I know that there is a possiblity that this could happen once again."

Luna was understanding she smiled as he spoke he was really handsome and she really loved that aboubt him. That and the way his face lit up a room and how his smile could outshine the brightest star. "Well Mr. Garmadon maybe we should try to figure out why your mother was so adament on us getting together." she loved spending time with him it was a weight off her shoulders knowing she might not hate the rest of her life as she previously thought.

Lloyd nodded his head gently "yes of course we can do that, but first is there something we can try before the wedding ceremony? Or has everyone saw your face already?"

Luna smiled "no and im assumming no one knows yours either except close frineds and relitives?"

Lloyd nodded his head gently "yeah my family though it would be better that way so im not constantly being harrased by fans. Can we maybe try a date in casual clothes? Go on a hike or something?" he was really shy when he asked even though this was considered to be his soon to be wife he was still so nervous talking to her.

Luna smiled her beuatiful smile at him happily "of course I would love to go on a date with you Lloyd pick me up tomorrow okay?"

Lloyd smiled and nodded his head in excitment he leaaned over and kissed her cheek gently "till then beautiful, i'm going home to get some sleep. Good night" he slipped her his personal cell number and went home flying on his dragon. He went to his room listening to his brothers complain once again about something but he didn't care for once. He got a text and looked at his phone with a love struck expression.

"Goodnight handsome see you tomorrow ;)"