Part 1:

I woke up having butterflies from yesterday's dream. His eyes stared at me softly reassuring me that I would feel protected by his side. I feel so grateful for these dreams as they are the only way of escaping the loneliness in my life.

I want to have friends yet no one wants to be friends with me. Not in high school or at work. It's probably because I have social anxiety and I'm not that confident in talking to people. I put on some clothes and headed off to work. I'm not really rich but I'm not poor either. My normal routine walking to work is just putting my earphones in and listening to music. I don't really focus and sometimes bump into people as I'm always staring at the floor when I'm walking. I reached the cafe I work at and started my first shift. I gave some people their orders ,when I saw him.

I felt so shocked and surprised. I felt my heart skip a beat . I immediately became interested and as he approached me, I felt myself getting more nervous and began stuttering a little bit. "Umm m-m-may I take your o-order sir?" He began looking concerned and I started to worry if I did something wrong. He then asked "are you okay". I replied "oh yes I'm totally fine". He then went to sit in his seat and went on his phone waiting for his order to arrive. His order then came and I saw my co worker preparing to give it.

I then quickly took the order and said "I-I'll take it" She then saw the man and said "do you have a crush on him" and I replied "yes". She then gave me the order and I quickly made sure I looked nice and slowly approached his table. I then went back and realised I didn't even talk to him.

What am I gonna do?!