Part 7:

Y/N POV:
I gasped, I couldn't imagine my first crush frickin' proposing to me right now. It felt so unreal yet I didn't feel like it was right to feel happy about it since I already made love with Jungkook. Suddenly Jungkook came and grabbed my waist and pulled out a gun and pointed it at Taehyung. I had never been involved with these kind of things and I didn't want to either. I suddenly took the gun away from Jungkook and shouted "WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN AND WHO ARE YOU GUYS REALLY !!!???"
He took the gun back and pushed me away.
"Be quiet,this isn't your business it's mine and I'm dealing with it. I can't have someone hitting on you when we clearly got together last night 😐"

He then suddenly dropped the gun and left the house leaving everyone in silence. As I was trembling not realising what had just happened, I saw jimin signalling something about me to Jungkook causing him to give a concerned look at me. Like he wanted me to calm down. It was a more worried look rather than a concerned look.

Jungkook POV:
She looks really scared. I hope she doesn't tell the police about the gun. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on her

Y/N POV:
I spent the rest of the day continuing with my jobs and went back "home".
I changed into my pyjamas and "went to bed".I stared at my ceiling waiting for pure silence in the middle of the night. I pretended to go to the toilet and checked if they were asleep.Little did those men know that I was making a run for it.

I took my bags and ran as fast as I could, not knowing where to go. I just ran. I just wanted to go somewhere far,far way from that place. I didn't want to involve myself with murderers. I just realised that I slept with a murderer and actually loved a murderer.

I found a place to sleep in a dark corner in the middle of the street, I didn't care about comfort. I just wanted a safe place to stay. I know that they would look for me in my home. I felt exhausted from all the running and drifted off to sleep. I woke up and went to the nearest corner shop and bought myself some food. The man at the counter took a few glances at me and called this random person on the phone. He started saying:
"彼女の上司を見つけました。彼女は現在当店にいます。私はあなたに知らせたかっただけです。
(Kanojo no jōshi o mitsukemashita. Kanojo wa genzai tōten ni imasu. Watashi wa anata ni shirasetakatta dakedesu.)"

I didn't take any chances and went out of the shop. I was busy eating when I saw seven familiar figures walking from a distance. I realised the streets were completely empty. I knew I was in trouble and I knew I had to escape from the devil itself. I saw guns.
Guns...
"What the hell !!"

Authors note: So how do you like this chapter?" :))))