Part 10

"Holy shit, no way...."

I looked outside, worried as hell as I didn't remember giving any consent. I covered the marks with some make up and made my way to Jungkook room.

"I swear to god Jungkook, if you touched me without me knowing I will murde- ."

My eyes just stood there watching him, trying to hold my tears back as they started selling up in my eyes. He was cheating. Cheating on me. But were we ever together anyway. I found myself choking on my words as I told him: "it's over Jungkook. I'm leaving."
"Okay? No one is stopping you. Stop being such a drama queen and just go away. I like someone else. Someone who has a better body than you. Someone who actually can please me. Unlike you. Bye and I don't want to see your energy - draining face ever again. You're just pathetic. Go leave before I start getting angry" Jungkook said.

I stormed out of the house and took a bus home. I brought my bags into my room and just sat there admiring the quietness asking over the room. I threw myself into the bed and just stared at the ceiling for a while,crying all night and thinking about why everybody leaves me.

"Why does no one want me. My parents see me as a disappointment. I have no friends to go through hard times together and everyone I've loved with my heart just rejects me. Now I'm afraid that no one will ever love me anymore. I feel afraid to love. I feel afraid because I feel like that person will find me useless and bring out my insecurities just like everyone else!"

"You done y/n?" Taehung appeared out of the dark.
"AAAAAAAH what the fuc-"
"It's okay you can let out your emotions I was just kidding" he chuckled

I stared at him with teary eyes and he sat behind me, hugging me and he turned me around so my face was on his chest. He felt warm. I felt myself slightly get butterflies.

"That's just what I needed. Thank you tae" . I suddenly panicked thinking of the nickname I gave him. Taehyung smiled at me before giving me a peck on the forehead. He started massaging my head and shoulders. I felt confused as he acted way different from the time that I was 'kidnapped'. I stopped myself from getting more confused and asked him " why are you being so nice to me. A couple of days ago you were claiming me and you even slapped me, the audacity you had and now you're here massaging me and making me feel loved again." I felt myself getting even more angrier as I realised what had happened to me and taehyung lifted my chin up and said " because I thought you liked that and I wanted to make you fall in love with me"

I was about to kiss him when someone knocked on the door. It was Jungkook.
"I'm sorry y/n I was drunk I love you so much." I could see the tears falling from his eyes.
"But you hurt me, just like everyone else. I'm sorry Jungkook that's just toxic and abusive."
He looked at me before leaving and slamming the door behind him. Taehyung was about to leave and asked me if I was really okay. I nodded at him and he left the room. I felt empty. So fucking empty. I felt like screaming at everyone. I was going crazy. So that's how it feels huh. I sat on the bed and looked at the mirror watching multiple tears fall out of my eyes one at a time. I hated everyone at that time and just wanted to slowly drain away in that bed I was laying on and never come back to the world ever again. I wanted to die. Not because of the breakup but because I realised how I was being constantly used and how everyone was constantly draining my energy until nothing was left inside of me.

I looked at my phone and decided to delete everything I knew about Jungkook on my phone. Our pictures and everything up to his number. I know that it was time to make a fresh start. To be a new woman. To thrive and be the one that breaks other peoples hearts. I was gonna be the new bad bitch in town. I felt euphoric until I realised I could never have the confidence in my life. I nearly gave up on that one last piece of hope when I remembered. Yoongi.