Part 8:

I saw seven familiar figures walking down the street.

I tried to make a run for it but somehow I was yanked by the hair and Jungkook dug his face in my neck and whispered to my ear : "Now now sweetheart,we don't want you escaping from our possession do we? Your ours now. We chose you so now we own you. We can do whatever we want to you and you will thank us for it. You understand my sweet little cherry. Oh I just can't wait to get my hands all over your body again."

My body trembled at the sound of his voice.I couldn't speak, I was trying hard not to cry as I listened to what he said. I softly whimpered as he tied my hands slowly with some  rope carried me in his arms into the van. That was the last time I ever saw freedom ever again. I knew that this would be the last time I was gonna live a normal life. I was interrupted by this weird smelling cloth stuffed in my mouth and  I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with my feet only tied to a bed with roses and I saw a plate of food next to me and took it. It had a note on it. It said: "Make sure you are ready downstairs for your second breakfast alright. And don't be even one minute late. I don't wanna wake up and get in a bad mood." I took my chance and opened the window,but all I saw was a poster of a fake outside world. I was locked in a fake room. Were they watching me? Many thoughts pondered in my head as I got into the shower. I finished getting myself ready and cleaned up.  I made my way downstairs and saw all seven brothers waiting downstairs for me . I saw a seat reserved next to Jungkook and Taehyung.

I already regretted seeing where I would sit. I felt quite uncomfortable thinking that they would be watching me. I was interrupted when Yoongi tapped my shoulder. "Sweetheart, now now you don't want to be late now do you". I nodded and sat down on the table. I greeted everyone nervously and saw new servants walking in with food in their hand and set up the table. The food looked so yummy but I knew I had to stop giving in to their demands. I was about to take a bite of my food when I felt a hand slide down to my thigh, stroking it. I nearly choked on my food. I saw it was taehyung. I couldn't be quite and slowly whimpered as I felt myself getting goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't stop how my body reacted  and closed my thighs as I looked down.

Taehyung finally spoke. "I have an announcement to make, we will all take care of y/n and y/n will call us only sir or any other things you prefer. We are only a couple of years older than her but she needs to know who is in charge. Does anyone object?"
I didn't agree with the sexist comment,"I don't agree" I spoke up.
"What did you just say?" Taehyung deeply stared into my souls giving me a fierce glare.
"I said I don't agree. The way you are announcing is is so stereotypical of you. So men are higher than women , I see so you think you can- ". I was stopped saying my thoughts when taehyung slapped me. "We are your masters and you are our thing. There is no need for your feelings to get in the way."

I just sat there embarrassed by the fact that everyone was staring at me with disappointed looks. "But taehyung -"
"It's sir, thank you very much"
"But sir, why do you want to ruin my life, I should have never fallen in love with you or Jungkook."
"Don't you prefer this way of living, just a simple touch gets you to react just the way I want, and plus I've seen your search history and activity online, you seem to be in this kinky stuff don't you"

I let out a slight gasp and that's when I knew that I wasn't going to survive living with these dangerous yet so attractive men...