Part 9:

I knew it was gonna be hard living with these men but I had no choice. I stood up and went back to my room put of embarrassment. I could hear taehyung laughing in the background. "PLEASE, did you see her face? I never knew y/n would like that. LMAO"
Part of me felt like crying,based i the fact that they laughed at my preference in sex but part of me felt like their reaction would be as I expected.

Later at night...
I was in the middle of putting on a ponytail, when I heard a knock on my door. It was jimin. "Oh hi jimin". He saw me and left the room but didn't close the door. Ohhh how I hate when people do that. But what I didn't realise was that suddenly the light turned off. I got so scared because I felt something getting close to me from behind me. I felt a persons lips kissing my neck. Their hand went around my waist and lifted me up and threw me on the bed. Luckily the bed was soft so i didn't break my back. I whispered, "who is this??". "Sweetheart,It's Jungkook".
Part of me knew this was wrong but part of me yearned for his love and wanted his warmth even though I had been exposed to his true colours.
I turned on the lamp next to the bed and stared at him. He looked quite surprised by my reaction but then he started to unbutton his shirt. "Ohh y/n , you don't know how long I have been yearning for you. I missed you"
Tears started to form in my eyes when I started to think about how no one had said that to me before. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. 
I hesitated but I immediately cupped his face and kissed him. I tried to take a lead but he had a better grip and started to take control. I felt a little sting on my lips as he bit them and licked them afterwards. But suddenly he stopped and faced me lying down on the bed. He unbuttoned my shirt and put handcuffs on my hands. "What's happening?"
I asked him in confusion . "My love, you wanted role play so I'm giving you role play".
I felt my pussy throb at the sound of his soothing yet rough and deep voice when I suddenly woke up and realised it was all a dream. I didn't know why I felt disappointed.

I washed up and looked at myself in the mirror, I immediately had a closer look at my lips and neck because I saw marks on my neck and a small bruise on my lips.
-"Holy Shit, no way...."