Part 5:

Jungkook: Oh hi y/n!

Y/n POV: "Holy shit they are so handsome what the hell?!". I slowly started walking forwards and a slim but muscular man walked towards me. He was freakin' hot!

"Hey cutie what's your name?" He asked.
"Oh I'm y/n" I chuckled nervously. "And what's your name?"
"It's Jimin,but you can call me your mochi 😏" He spoke as he confidently flirted with me.

"Alright jimin that's enough, we'll do introductions when we get inside 🙄." Jungkook interrupted slightly annoyed.

We went inside just to see a tall ceiling with a grand chandelier hanging. There was a beautiful kitchen and an exotic mini bar just made for cocktails and alcoholic drinks. It was just like walking into a dream home.... That I could never afford 💀🥲.

I started exploring more of the house when I saw this tall skinny girl with long black silky hair. She was so pretty. I started to feel more insecure and aware of myself once I was around her. I came up to her and asked, "what's your name"
She replied, "the name's Soojin and I'm taehyung girlfriend 🙃."

I've never felt so betrayed in my whole life even though he was never my boyfriend.

"Aww that's so cute" I fakely smiled while speaking to her. After going through introducing ourselves to each other we hung out till it was night and played games till some of us started to get real sleepy.

Suddenly Jungkook picked me up and carried me upstairs. I started to feel like I was mad blushing and while I was blushing he said to me. "I like you y/n"
That made me fall in love with him. He dropped me off to the guest room but I wanted to express my love for him since I felt like I wanted to get with him.

"Wait Jungkook, may I sleep with you tonight? I just felt like it would be quite lonely on my own." I said nervously. My hands started to sweat and I started to feel like I made a mistake by saying that till he said, sure I wouldn't mind a little company 😉" He said under his breath.

We went into his room and he lay in his bed and I lay next to him. I turned around facing him and him facing me. We layer there staring at each other for a minute until he asked "may I?".

Btw next episode contains smut in compensation for waiting patiently 🙂😅
Please vote for this chapter.
Bye 👋