Threats

Peter stared at the two envelopes that someone had pushed under their door into the room. Both were usually white, but one hid a brightly colored party invitation hosted by Harry, and the other a short message.

On Friday, March 19, 20:00, arrive at the roof of the Flatiron Building. If you don't, your loved one will pay for it.

Nothing else stood there, so the message could be interpreted differently, it could have been a joke, but during his long career as a superhero, he had already received many similar letters to recognize the threat of death. The fact that the message did not contain an address, the name of the addressee, a mark and other formalities was certainly one of the indicators. Another indicator was that the two sentences were typed on a computer and then printed out when it would be faster to write them by hand. If Peter knew, his last nemesis, the Green Goblin didn't yet know the true identity of Spider-Man, although since that incident with the Mysterio, there had always been the possibility that the criminal of the day simply didn't believe the evidence presented, or he examined his charade. Peter frowned at the thought. Well, he really didn't need the another maniac to go after Aunt May or his friends.

After his friends! This led him to a new assumption. After all, he was not the only one living in this room, nor was he the only student with dangerous enemies. This threatening letter was probably not addressed to him in the end, but to Alex. The still active CIA spy, whose secret identities, according to Fury, were not as good as they should be, could have literally anyone behind him, even an enemy for whom brutal murder is nothing special and is able to find him through all protections. The question was, what would Peter do about it? His relationship with Pleasure has cooled considerably after the incident in which he was shot, but he still can't let his friend fall into the trap. Spidy was supposed to be here for everyone, wasn't he?