13. jaw dropping.

i decided to meet the guys in the hallway, knowing they'd be back any minute. i figured if i was going to be away for a while tonight, i'd ask if they needed anything from me first. that, and i wanted to see matthew again, even if it was for just a moment.

matthew - we're coming up now, have you left yet?

luna - nope, but i will soon.

checking myself in the mirror once more, my leg slightly peaked from the slit in the dress. perhaps the lighting at the party would be better for my self esteem.

grabbing my purse, phone and key to the room, i left, locking the door behind me. as i turned to lock the door -

"hey luna, you look great!" i heard violet say, making me glance over to see the guys coming from the staircase. i smiled, finished locking the door and turned to see them.

"thanks, guys," i replied, seeing matthew coming from around the corner, too. he saw me, and it felt like i was a completely different person - a much more desirable one. his eyes went wide, his jaw dropping ever so slightly, before biting his lip to conceal it. "you guys need me to get anything?"

"no, i think we're okay," charlie decided, grinning at me slightly. slowly, they started returning to their rooms.

"i ordered pizza, it'll be at violet's room in thirty minutes!" i called out to them before they dispersed, sending several 'thank you's my way.

as soon as everyone aside from matthew and i were left, and the final door was pulled shut, matthew eagerly grabbed me.

"jesus christ, luna," he seemed dumbfounded, grabbing onto my hand gently, quickly spinning me around in a circle to get an entire view.

"do you like it?"

"i fucking love it, you look so good," he stated, pulling me closer, just for a simple kiss, his hands grabbing any part of me he could.

"don't smear my makeup," i quickly realized, pulling away from his kiss.

"i just wanna rip this off of you," he smiled, his fingers teasing the slit in the dress. i concealed a loud laugh with a giggle, pulling my leg away from him, ever so slightly.

"it was expensive, you better not," pulling my leg away only made him grab onto me a little harder, slightly feeling my underwear with the tips of his fingers.

"nevermind, you can keep it on," he smiled, biting onto his lip again as he glanced down, seeing his hand practically reaching up my dress by now.

"matthew," i gently pushed his hand away, smiling at him as i spoke softly. "my cab will be here soon, go eat and go to bed."

"okay," he sighed, grabbing my hand to pull me into another kiss, squeezing my ass in the process.

"god, perv," playfully smacking his arm with my purse, i began my way towards the elevators, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

getting to the elevator, i checked my phone once more to a new text message.

daniel - waiting outside for you

stuffing my phone in my purse, i couldn't conceal my excitement as i stood in the elevator, feeling it go down each floor. i always got giddy before these parties, though matthew had hyped me up a little too much for my own good. i smiled thinking about it once more.

when the doors opened, i quickly made my way to the front doors, already seeing a cab waiting for me through the windows. i saw daniel's silhouette through the car's back window. opening the car door, daniel had scooted over to the other end of the back seat, waiting for me.

"really workin' the sponsors this year, huh?" he smiled, looking me up and down as i got inside. i smiled in response, gently moving my hair aside as to not mess it up.

"it's easy being a woman, sometimes," i glanced over at him. "can make a man do whatever you want with just a little bit of skin."

"hm, i suppose so," he smiled, glancing down at the slit once more before quickly looking out the window as we started to drive off. point proven exactly.

matthew - i'm waiting for you

luna - you have a free day tomorrow but don't stay up too late, game day the day after!

matthew - zzzzzzzzz

i smiled at my phone before putting it away once more, hoping daniel wasn't being too nosey by now. thankfully, he was still looking out the window when i glanced over again.