Chapter six

AN/ Sorry I haven't updated, I have been busy with a lot of stuff in my life and I just got back from vacation, (I am fully vaccinated and we were safe to go according to the rules, I always wore my mask so don't come at me.) I don't have an upload schedule yet but I'm just uploading when i can, which will usually be every two or three days until i come up with a plan and when i do I'll let you all know!

"Please don't hurt the children!"

"AVADA KADAVRA"

"Ella! Ella wake up." I shoot up in the bed frantically looking around. I'm still in the hospital wing, very tired after staying up late speaking to the new professor, but there is Harry ready for class. "Ella you were talking to yourself and moving around like a maniac, are you alright? We're you having that dream again, about the women?" He asks.

I told him about the dreams last year, I've been having them for as long as I can remember, always the same women, same children, same scream. "Yeah, same dream."

"I was just coming to see if you were up and feeling okay, I'm going to breakfast I could get you something and bring it back here."

"No, I'll go with you. I'm going to go to class." I tell him getting out of the fully white bed and searching for my clothes that may or may not still be wet.

"Capella." he pauses, I stop to look at him, he used my first name which is something none of my friends really do unless they are serious. "I think you should just stay here. I mean you got hurt pretty bad yesterday, I thought you died and your dream is back, i thought it went away after the whole chamber of secrets thing." I forgot to tell him i've been having them all summer and they are getting longer, more detail.

"Harry, I'm fine trust me. Plus i really wanna check out the new professor."

"Fine but if anything happens tell me and I'm taking you right back here."

_______________________________

I go to the Great Hall with harry and pick up a blueberry muffin for breakfast, I'm not going to eat it but Harry definitely would make me go back to the hospital wing if it looked like i wasn't eating. We sit down at the Gryffindor table with some other kids in our year, Harry butters his toast and I toy with my muffin staring into space, listening to my brother at the table behind me.

"another minute and my arm would have been taken off." That i turn around too.

"Oh Draco what happened this time?" I ask my idiot of a brother.

He looks at me surprised but then goes back to a dull face, "Capella, thank merlin you are alright, I already contacted Father about this, you falling and that fat chicken trying to rip my arm off. He is taking it to the Ministry hopefully it will be killed."