Chapter seventeen

Guys I'm so sorry I left. I'm gonna be completely honesty I was just to lazy to write. Anyways I'm back now lol.

Everything is different now. I know for sure. Its true my whole life was actually a lie. Although I'm happy I am not a Malfoy and that I didn't leave my 'perfect' life for no reason, I still wish Draco was here, my whole life was taken from me.

I feel bad for what I said to professor lupin, I know he's probably so happy he found his daughter but I don't feel like his daughter.

As I lay in my room for the while I hear it quiet down downstairs as people leave. I want to go down and see harry but I have no motivation to stand up no energy to face people. I have no idea is profess- da- Remus left and I don't want to face him, I know ill have too but I just can't not right now.

I think back to that one night when Dumbledore and Snape stood over me and harry, called us Carina and Remus. They knew.

They knew!

*remus pov*

It hurt, I know it hurts more for her, but I just found my daughter, my little bundle of joy I used to make faces to try and make laugh and she doesn't want to talk to me. "Come on" I said to James walking towards the door making my way through the crowd of people ignoring the pain in my chest.

"Where are we going?" he asks trying to keep up with me.

Still strutting towards the door not looking back I say "first to hogshead for a firewhiskey and then we gotta go find our dog."

We apperate to hogshead and sit at the bar getting our drinks. "You okay mate?" James asks me in his stupidly caring James Potter voice that I missed.

I bring the glass to my lips taking a gulp before slamming it back down on the table "Fine"

"Capella is a great girl, She is always willing to help she's a great quidditch player she's funny much like her mother. You will like her."

"I know. I'm her teacher remember? I know how kind she is, how determined how much like Carina she is. But what if she doesn't want to know me?"

"She will want to know you mate I know, she just wasn't prepared for you to find out tonight she wanted us to wait and give her time and this was a big surprise for her. She's just a kid."

"My kid. Moony knew it was her. I didn't want to believe him but I could feel the bond from the moment I saw her on the train. Its not like I want to force her to be Tiana, but that's who she is to me."

"No, she is Capella. She was raised a pureblood Malfoy. She is Tiana but she is not Tiana. You can't put the pressure on a thirteen year old girl to become a new person for you."

"I know." I sigh and finish my drink as James does the same. "we are going to Hogwarts. To find our stray."

"Just like old times Moony am I right? If only Lily and Carina were here to yell at us again."

"Carina secretly loved yelling and we all know it."

"Well she couldn't yell at Sirius, we all know he would cry.. again."

We laugh and make our way to the forbidden forest.

The two of us search for a big black dog but one is nowhere to be seen, we even make our way to the shrieking shack but still no Padfoot. Calling out his name for hours on end, if he was here he would have heard us. "No luck. Where are you padfoot." I say out loud "where are you."

*Ella pov*

They knew and they kept in from me. For professor Lupin, Snape knew what my home life is like and he let me live that. Dumbledore knew and he let me be tortured. They knew. Those fucking pricks!

I rush downstairs they need to know that people were hiding this and I ain't no snitch but sorry dumbles you are done raising me for the slaughter. "Lily? James? Remus?"

"In here dear." I hear Lily from the kitchen. I rush in but she is alone. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, Where are James and Professor Lupin?" I ask looking around for any trace of the two men.

She pulls her ginger hair up into a bun, I see she is out of her dress now and in sweats and a t-shirt, I wonder when the party actually ended? "They went out for a drink. I'm sure they will be back soon, do you wanna sit down?"

"I'm actually going to go see harry and... get him in the loop. Please tell me when the boys get back."

"I will love." With that said I go to Harry's room. I need to tell them they need to come back faster ugh. I knock on Harry's door.

"Come in." I open the door he is laying in his bed shirtless.

"Its confirmed Remus lupin is my father." He sits up as fast as wizardly possible.

"Sit." He pats the best beside him.

I go and sit next to him and spill all the details to make sure he doesn't miss a thing. "So what is going to happen when we go back to school?"

"I have no idea. I'm scared he is coming back here tonight and I don't know what to say, what if I'm not what he wanted for a daughter?"

"Ella you should be everything and more than what he wanted, and plus I'm pretty sure before tonight he didn't even know if he still had a daughter." I snort and we burst out laughing.

"This isn't funny" I say between breaths "Why are we laughing."

"Idk because if we don't laugh we might cry."

"oh yeah!" We stop laughing and try to catch our breath I turn my head to look at him. His beautiful green eyes, his shaggy brown hair his prefect pink lips just inches away from mine.

"Capella.." He says so quietly you could have mistaken it for him just breathing. Our faces inching closer together nervously. Suddenly our lips slightly brush together when...

"Ella! They are here!"

Okay I know its short but I need to get back into this lol I'm sorry for such the long break I was just busy and then I was lazy but I'm back now. Thank you so much for voting on chapters it means so much I am thankful for every single one of you gorgeous humans! have a great morning, afternoon or night.