Chapter sixteen

"I'm Tiana." I say loud and clear. The three adults stare at me not speaking. "I believe I'm your daughter." 

"Tiana is dead. I don't know what James did to make you think this but my daughter died a long time ago." He places his hand on my shoulder and bends down to speak to me, "I'm sorry you were brought into this Capella. You just look a lot like a women I knew a long time ago. You can go back to the party I need to speak to the Potters." He sands back up expecting me to just leave. 

"But sir you don't understand! They didn't tell me anything I figured it out myself!"

"Miss Malfoy Please give us a minute." He says sternly.

"Do not call me a malfoy, I do not want to be associated with him anymore. Just Capella." All the adults are just looking at me like I'm a hurt puppy. I storm out of the room to go sit alone. 

I reach the room where I've been stay, I sit on the bed and cry. Not because I need a father, or want someone to love me the way a father loves his daughter. Not because he didn't believe me but I cry because I'm angry. Angry that I even have to do this, angry that I didn't have the amazing life filled with love that I was supposed to have, angry that I didn't realize it before, when Draco got so much and I got nothing, how did I not realize. 

_____________________

Remus Lupin POV

When I walked into the party and saw Capella in Carina's dress I knew. I knew 100% that she was my daughter. Hearing her say it just made it real, I felt a heavy weight on my chest. I always wanted to accept that Tiana was dead. And I did for a while until I started teaching at hogwarts and I saw Capella. 

I feel like I knew the moment I saw her that she was my daughter, I just wanted proof to make me not seem crazy and now that I have it, it's just to much. 

I turn to face James and Lily. "It is her. Isn't it?" 

"Yeah. There's no way it not. Malfoy practically told her." James said.

"I want a blood test. Just to be sure."

"Of course mate. Whatever you want, I know this is hard for you." 

"Why didn't you get me sooner?" I ask almost in tears.

"She asked us not to. Not until after Christmas." James says and I nod grabbing my chin. I turn and face Lily. 

"Lily." I smile and hug her changing the subject so we can all calm down before having a deeper discussion with a 13 year old girl. "I've missed you so much." 

"I've missed you too remus."

"What about me Moony? Did you not miss me?" I break apart from lily on one side to invite James into our hug. We stay like that for a moment until we break away. 

"You all hear about Black?" I ask my friends, It was a stupid question of course they heard of him breaking out. 

"Yeah It sucks, everyone says he's after harry." James says messing up his hair just like he used too. 

"Do you not think he is?" I ask because obviously he would want to kill the boy who killed the dark lord.

"Oh remus, you didn't know..." Lily says apologetically.

"Know what?" Now I'm just confused.

"Sirius wasn't our secret keeper. It was Peter." 

"Then why haven't you gotten Sirius out of Azkaban?" 

"Because he killed Peter and all the Muggles?" 

"But Peter is still alive." 

"What do you mean Peter is alive?"