chapter eight

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in anyway that privilege shall not be extended again." McGonagall speaks to the courtyard. Finally being in third year we are aloud to go to Hogsmeade, Me, Harry, Hermione and Ron stand near the middle of the large group of students in our year. 

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." All the students follow Filch down the path to Hogsmeade, once we reach the small town everyone splits off there own way. 

"Where should we go first?" Hermione asks us, she's as excited as I've ever seen her. 

I smile at her, "You pick Hermione, you always let us choose but you pick this time." I tell her watching her face light up even more.

"Well I was thinking Tomes and Scrolls to check out some new  books, but only if it's alright with you all." She says.

"Ew not books let's go somewhere more fu-" I shove ron before he can finish his sentence.

"Tomes and scrolls it is." 

Me and Hermione end up going into the book shop alone well the boys wait outside, She looked for spell books and potions novels well I wondered off to the muggle book section. There i found my favorite books, romance and fantasy, poetry and mystery. I looked through the shelves looking for something new. 

Many people don't know I'm a big reader, to everyone I'm just the quidditch player who struggles in potions, who gets detention for trying to prank Snape, the girl who chases after the chosen one Harry Potter. 

After choosing my books I go back to the main part of the store to find Hermione and pay for my stuff. We go to find the boys who make us follow them too Zonko's Joke shop (not that I'm complaining) We also find our way to Honeydukes before making our way too the Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer. 

"Too bad we didn't check out the shrieking shack." Ron pouts as we walk back to the school.

"I doubt it's even that scary Ron I mean we're wizards who live in a school that have ghosts everywhere." I state, "and plus apparently whatever was haunting it back then is gone now I mean it's been years since anyone has heard anything." 

_____________________________________

"Why is no one going in?" 

"Neville probably forgot the password again." 

"Hey" 

"Hey leave Neville alone Ron we all know how many times you've been stuck out here." 

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy! Get back, all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched." Percy says shoving past us. 

Suddenly Ginny Weasley comes rushing down the stairs stopping right in front of us, "The Fat lady she's gone!"

"Good, she was a terrible singer." 

"Well let's hear you sing then... Go on." 

"Oi Ella shove off, you know I could start a band and be lead singer." 

"I'd love to see you try." 

"Make way!" Dumbledore says rushing up to the painting. 

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady."

"There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady's there." He points up a few flights of stairs to another painting. The Fat lady is hiding in there trembling. 

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" The headmaster asks her 

 "Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!" Oh no... What if my parents were right, what if he is after me? 

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall." 

____________________________

Everyone is in the Great hall setting up sleeping bags well the Professors check the castle. As we all are sitting down chatting about what has happened some owls fly in delivering letters. 

Hedwig comes down to give a white envelope to Harry. He pets Hedwig and gives him a treat before he flys away. "Who's it from?" I ask him.

"My dad." I crawl over to his sleeping bag to sit beside him, I rest my head on his shoulder as he opens the letter. 

Dear Harry, 

I hope the beginning of this year is going well, please tell you're friends me and your mother say hello. The house is so empty without you as always, your mother was thinking of getting a cat. Of course I objected still upset after losing Nox, You probably won't remember Nox but she was my old friends cat that we took in. 

And your new professor is Remus Lupin? Yes I knew him. Not very well anymore that is, its been a long time since we have talked we used to be friends in school, he was also married to another friend of mine and your mothers, I really wish you could have known them growing up but things don't always work out the way we plan does it. 

I will be at the quidditch game next week and would be so happy to meet your friend Ella you always talk about, Lily wishes she could come but she is working so it will just be me. Also I have been reading the news and heard Sirius Black is close to Hogwarts, Please be safe Harry he was a supporter of Voldemort and with you being you, you never know what he might try to do.

Lots of love- Dad  

"So he did know him, I wonder if the women he was married too was the same women he told me about?" I question after reading the letter. 

"Not sure but it seems that way, we can ask him more at the game. If your dad isn't there."

"He won't be he only comes to watch Draco play." He looks at me sadly then we lay down on his sleeping bag beside each other. 

We fall asleep on top of his sleeping bag with his arms around me, I think he's asleep but I'm just laying with my eyes closed listening to the Professors walking about.

"I'm quite convinced the castle is safe... and I'm more than willing to send the students back to their houses." Dumbledore says to another professor but I'm not sure what one. 

"Are you sure your new professor hadn't let him in?" Its Snape.

"I am sure." He stops walking right above where me and Harry lay. "Just like Remus and Carina don't you think?" He asks Snape. 

"You Know?" 

"I Know." 

"Why haven't you told him." 

"I believe I'm doing what's safe for my students. I assume you know as well" 

"I've known since the beginning."

"But you haven't told him?"

"Neither have you." They walk away again changing topics but they become to far away for me to hear, I wonder what they meant buy that. I know Lupin's First name is Remus but who is Carina? Is that the woman's name? And what haven't they told him?

__________________________

Okay So I'm thinking of writing chapter nine today too so that might be out later, also Capella is starting to figure things out, How much longer until she knows the truth and DUMBLEDORE KNOWS?! I hate dumbledore and its my story so I'm gonna show how bad of a person he is, ALL DUMBLEWHORE SLANDER IS ALOUD HERE.

Anyways comment and vote :)