Chapter fourteen

"Oh my Merlin." He gasps, in shock his looks back and forth from me to the photo, "Lily!" He shouts for her.

Both Lily and Harry come up the stairs rush into the bathroom, "What? What's wrong?" Lily asks frantically.

"It's- It's-" He stutters trying to form his words.

"Spit it out dad." 

"It's Tiana." 

"Who's Tiana? Dad you said that when you first met Capella remember, you're probably confusing her with someone else again." Harry says not knowing anything. 

I turn to Harry, "I think he's right, I found so much proof and then last night gave it all away." 

"What happened last night?" 

"It's a long story if you should all sit down." 

We all stay in the bathroom. Harry sits on the toilet, James and Lily sit on the edge of the tub and I sit on the counter. 

"Okay so It all started after mine and Harry's fight. I started thinking more and more about my life and how somethings just don't add up. We heard adults talking about Carina Black, Sirius Black's sister and her daughter who went missing. I though why hadn't my mother ever mentioned her so I decided to head to the library and look through some old news papers around the time she died." I take a deep breath, they are are looking at me waiting for me to continue so I do.

"There I found a missing poster for Tiana Lupin. A girl who describes me in so many ways, including her scar." I push my hair behind my ear so my scar shows. "When I went home for christmas break I found this picture that describes Tiana the day she was taken." I pause trying not to cry for the next part. "I decided to snoop around my fathers office for any more proof something that could tell me who I am. But I got caught, so he tired to erase my memories by messing up my mind using the cruciatus curse. I didn't work so I remember him saying right before he left 'Goodnight Tiana.'" 

No one spoke. James and Lily both seem to have tears in their eyes, Harry still confused looking at the tiles on the floor obviously not knowing who Tiana is. James stands up and slowly walks up to me to wrap his arms around me. It was the first time I had someone hug me like that in a long time, so I cried.

__________________________

Me and Harry sit on the stairs well his parents are in the kitchen obviously not knowing what to do. "Do we call Remus?" 

"What do we say? I don't think he wants to hear from me." 

"James if he knew Tiana was alive he might go back to his old self."

"He'll never be his old self. Not with Carina still dead." I listen to them talk, I have a smashing head ache and I'm in a really awkward position here. Harry who is sitting beside me gives me a nudge. 

"Wanna come to my room?" I nod then we stand up and walk up the stairs to his room. I take a look around and gasp. "what?" Harry asks looking at me.

"This is the room." 

He scrunches his eyebrows together, "what room?" 

"From my dreams. Where the women dies and" I think back to the dream trying to recall everything, "and your dad was here crying." 

"You mean your creepy ass dream was a memory of your mother dying?" 

"Yeah but there was another baby beside me, it must have been you." 

"My parents never told me about their past. My mom told me about my aunt Marlene who died but my dad would always get really quiet, he has no pictures of him and his old friends nothing at all, and now all of a sudden there is this whole life I should have had. I should have grown up with you and Professor Lupin, the women Carina but that was all ruined. Instead you grew up as a Malfoy and then show up here after being torchered and I don't even want to think about how a man who was supposed to be your father could have hurt such a wonderful girl." His eyes are teary and so are mine. 

I rush into him with a hug, he wraps his arms around me and squeezes. "I accept your apology." I tell him with my face squished against his chest. 

"I thought I told you I wasn't apologizing." I get out of the hug and punch his arm, "okay okay I'm sorry" He laughs and so do I.

_______________________________

"Harry, Tiana!" Lily calls us down to the kitchen to eat, we rush down and sit. Harry and I on one side James and Lily on the other. There is a large pizza on the table with plates for us to pick and choose, I grab a small slice not wanting to seem greedy. 

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Potter-" 

"Lily" She interrupts to correct me. 

"Lily, but my name. It's still Capella, not Tiana. I don't mean to be rude just I'm Capella."

"Oh I am so sorry sweetheart. I did not want to offend you, just we are so happy we found you." 

"It's alright, I am so happy I'm finding my real family." I think of Draco. I wonder what they are telling him right now, I don't have much time to think about it when James speaks up.

"We were thinking of getting a hold of Remus Lupin. Your biological father tonight. If that's alright with you of course." 

I don't want to do this. This is to much to fast. "I was thinking we could wait a few days. Maybe until after Christmas. If you will allow me to stay that long." I tell them.

"You can stay as long as you like and sure we can wait until Christmas if that's what you need." Lily tells me with a smile. 

We finish eating and I walk to the guest room Lily showed me earlier in the day. James is in there making the bed for me. "I'm sorry." I say to him causing him to look up at me.

"Sorry?" 

"I'm sorry for coming into your life and digging up your past." 

"Capella. Do not be sorry. I spent years looking for you. I'm your Godfather you know?" He smiles after telling me the last bit. 

"Really?" 

He sits on the bed he just made and gestures for me to sit next to him. "I taught you your first word. Prongs. Your second word you got from your dad, he swore a lot. You said fuck you so much we thought you hated all of us." He laughs obviously think back on old memories.

"Prongs? Like from the marauders map?" 

"You know about the map?" He seems super surprised. 

"Yeah found it first year, yall bullied the shit out of me until i found out how to open it."

"Where did you find it? Carina and Peter lost it seventh year!"

I look at him amused that a old man is excited over this. "It was in fitches office." 

"Oh of course it was, stupid Filch always ruining our fun." He takes a breath and shakes his head. "I'll let you rest now, Lily will make breakfast feel free to eat with us." He leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. 

I want to talk to Draco. I miss him, even if he isn't my real twin he's still my brother and I miss him. I hope he still loves me when he finds out the truth. That night I dream about that night again with Carina dying. Now recognizing all the faces I see. I wish It was only just a dream, I wish it wasn't my truth.

_____________________________

Okay so done that! I was thinking of having third year done by chapter 20 just to give you guys an idea of the times. 

Remus will be back in the next chapter, Christmas is the next chapter and more James and Lily content! Thanks for reading please vote!!