Chapter 2

To dear Nemo chellam, stay safe until akka comes and brings you home. The family still hasn't give up looking for you.
_____
_______________________________________

" Morning Mama!" Three sets of voice chimed as Shiva walked down the stairs, startling the man as he tumbled slightly while the triplets giggled.

Shiva blinked, smiling sleepily as he walked into the room. He mussed the little ones hairs and chuckled as they whined simultaneously. Shiva yawned and walked towards Saanvika, giving her a side hug and kiss on her forehead before he padded towards the fridge.

Shiva sipped his juice as he leaned against the eldest chair and sneaked a piece of the sausage much to the displeasure of the munchkin. Shiva winked and gobbled the sausage.  He laughed and shook his head when he turned his hands to the other triplet's plate and the little one promptly bat his hand away as she gave him a look that rival's her birth father.

Saanvika rolled her eyes as she walked towards Shiva with a plate of toast, scrambled eggs and sausage.  She raised her eyebrows as she tried to control her smile when Shiva gave her a mock salute before proceeding to eat the breakfast.

" Ma, inthe letter vanturuku," Mangai, their newly appointed maid hollered as she walked from the front door holding a letter and a empty bucket.

Saanvika raised her eyebrows on surprise, looking at Shiva who shrug his shoulders as he munched on the toast. Mangai walked towards Saanvika and passed the letter before walking towards the bathroom.

" Jabberman and Co," Saanvika muttered under the breath as she read the stamp and address. She furrowed her eyebrows as tore the envelope and took out the white pristine paper.

Saanvika's eyes bulged as she read the contents of the paper. Shiva furrowed his eyebrows as he watched her slouching slightly, holding the paper tightly as she trembled. He placed his plate on the table, ruffled the little girl's head before walking towards the trembling Saanvika. He took the letter from her hand and began growling as he read the contents of the letter.

The triplets exchanged looks as they saw their mother trembling while their uncle wrapped his arms around her and tried to calm down. The boys looked at the girl who nod her head and promptly started crying clenching her stomach.

Saanvika gasped and quickly wiped her tears as she walked towards the baby girl who bend down the table as she cried and clenched her tummy.

" Amisha! Baby what happened?" Saanvika fretted as she held the baby who cried, placing her head on Saanvika's stomach. Saanvika sighed and carried the girl upstairs while the boys nod their head before Aadhi walked towards Shiva and tugged his pants.

" Mama, you promised to bring us to the school right ?" Aadhi said looking at Shiva with his large eyes.

Adharsh silently stood up and waited for Aadhi to distracted Shiva. When Shiva started cajoling Aadhi with promises that they will go and find the perfect school, the man had placed the on his backpocket. Adharsh padded quietly behind his Mama and right when Aadhi started his crocodile tears, Adharsh quickly snatched the paper from Shiva's back pocket and ran out of the room as fast as he could.

Adharsh exhaled his breath as he leaned against the door. He bend down on the floor and pressed the letter on the floorboard. His eyebrows furrowing as he picked out words such as Saanvika, triplets, Anirudh Raghavendra, court and custody. He squeaked and sat on top of the letter when the door opened.

Aadhi smirked while Amisha giggled as they walked inside the room and locked the door.

" Amma and Mama ?" Adharsh asked as he got up.