Chapter 3

Unconditional love is rare and I am blessed to have gotten that from my Nemo. His a brother, a part of the family and his my first love.I am not sure if I would love anyone like how I love my Nesamani chellakutty.
____
_______________________________________

Anirudh swallowed his saliva as he leaned agaisnt the pillar watching his children siting quietly on the sofa. He smiled proudly seeing his boys keeping their sister in between them as Vaishnavi's sons sat opposite the children with Pradush and Abinav.

" Why are you hiding like a thief in your own house?" Dhira whispered and chuckled as Anirudh gasped, placing his hands on his heart in shock.

" Dhira! You startled me!" Anirudh complained to the woman who rolled her eyes playfully.

" I just...I don't know what to say to them," Anirudh said in a low tone, rubbing his arms.

Dhira shook her head softly and gave him a grim smile as she pat his arms. They both blinked when they heard a hiss followed by a loud shout.

Anirudh and Dhira hurried towards the hall and gasped seeing the Egyptian rug splattered with shards of glass and spilt boost. Amisha's eyes leaked with tears while the boys tried to pacify her.

" What happened here ?" Anirudh asked as he hurried towards them.

" Mama she dropped the boost cup. Look even the couch is stained. Attai is gonna be pissed," Varun commented.

Amisha's breath hitched as she looked terrified at Anirudh. Dhira sighed and shook her head.

" Varun stop scaring her, Wait I will ask Rani to come and clean this," Dhira said and pat Anirudh's arms slightly before walking away.

Anirudh sighed and rubbed his forehead when his boys gave him a look before trying to pacify their crying sister.

" Why the ruckus?" Illkaiya asked as she and Lakshmi came out from hallway.

" Attai, she dropped the boost on the rug and also stain the couch," Arun chimed while Varun nod his head.

" What the hell! Didn't your mother tell you not to ruin other people's things!" Illkaiya shouted as her face turned red.

" Illkaiya...stain thane vidu clean panikalam," Lakshmi said while Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows at Illkaiya.

" Attai! Varun or Arun never did this right! Yenna pillai valakaralo!" Illkaiya hissed and turned around before flouncing upstairs.

Anirudh narrowed his eyes at the direction of Illakiya while Lakshmi exhaled her breath, shaking her head exasperatedly.

" Née yen ma kille potte?" Lakshmi asked Amisha who trembled and clutched Adharsh's hands.

" The cup was hot, she spilt it on her hand so in that pain she dropped it," Aadhi said narrowing his eyes at Anirudh and Lakshmi while he pat Amisha's shoulders.

" It's OK, just a split...are you hurt ?" Dhira asked as she walked out of the kitchen with the maid.

The maid began cleaning the rug while Dhira walked towards Amisha and squatted in front of the triplets. She gasped seeing the red mark on Amisha's wrist.

" Acho, baby ki hurt Acha? " She said and placed tiny butterfly kisses on the reddish spot making Amisha sniffle slightly as she began smiling.

Lakshmi exhaled her breath in relief as she walked towards Anirudh and placed her hands on his shoulders. Anirudh gave a grim smile as he nod to his mother. The mother and son watched Dhira applying baby oil on Amisha's skin and soothe her pain while the boys watched her movement with critical eyes.