Chapter 17

Anirudh raised his eyebrows as he walked inside the house. Pradush was sitting with his father in law while Shiva was sitting on the stairs with Aadhi on his lap.

A few girls passed by him, giggling happily as they carried trays of flowers. Anirudh gave a charming smile to them as he scratched his jaws seeing the garlands hanged around.

He slung his backpack on his shoulder as he walked towards the staircase.

" Where's your mother ?" Anirudh asked Aadhi.

" Changing dress," Aadhi said wrinkling his nose as he eyed Anirudh's hoodie and torn jeans.

Lakshmi walked towards Anirudh as she carried a tray of fresh fruits.

" Ani vantutiya, poi kuli da! Pooja innum konjam nerathule start panirvom," She said and slightly nudging Anirudh's arms before walking away.

Anirudh rolled his eyes as Aadhi and Shiva snickered. He accidentally kicked Shiva before walking up the stairs. He tilt his head to the side seeing Adharsh coming out of Amisha's room, grumbling slightly as he adjusted his veshti. Anirudh chuckled watching the boy tugging the veshti.

" What's wrong ?" He asked Adharsh who furrowed his eyebrows as he pout at his father.

" It's not tight but amma say is tight," Adharsh said to Anirudh who nod his head seriously.

" Come, I will help" Anirudh told the boy whose eyed became widened as he watched Anirudh walking into his room. Adharsh quickly followed Anirudh behind.

Anirudh hid his smirk. He carelessly threw his bag on the floor. He closed the door and beckoned Adharsh towards him, kneeling infront of his son and adjusting the veshti.

" I know how it feels, " Anirudh said to Adharsh to stared at him.

" Aadhi wore his fine...I don't why I couldn't," Adharsh said scowling adorably at Anirudh who snickered.

" You maybe triplets but you each are your own person, Relax...So I am going to shower...You want to stay or go down ?" Anirudh asked Adharsh who blinked rapidly.

" I can stay here ?" The little one asked Anirudh who grinned and nod his head. Anirudh, sensing Adharsh contemplating simply grabbed his towel and went towards his washroom. He tiptoed slightly and smiled seeing the boy sitting on the bed.

He exhaled his breath audibly before switching the shower, sighing as the hot water hit his body. He swiftly showered himself and tied the towel on his waist before walking out of the room.

" This or this ?" Anirudh asked Adharsh, holding a beige sherwani and a white sherwani.

Adharsh bit his lips, tilting his head to the side and pointed to the white jippa. Anirudh gave him a thumbs up before wearing the white jippa together with a white veshti. He walked to the dresser and combed his hair, spraying some perfume on himself before wearing his spectacles.

" Shall we?" Anirudh asked Adharsh who nod his head. The boy raised his eyebrows seeing Anirudh extending hand to him. Adharsh snorted but took a hold of his hand. The father and son then walked down the stairs.

Aadhi who was standing next to Shiva looked with wide eyes as Adharsh and Anirudh walked down the stairs. The striking pair gained the attention of many guests.

Ravi Raghavendra smiled widely seeing his grandsons exchanging glance before the little one rushed towards Anirudh and Adharsh. He looked at Pradush and ThiagaRajan who looked slightly soured and exhale his breath. 'Some people will never change,' he thought to himself before walking towards Anirudh and his grandsons. Ravi clasped Anirudh's shoulder smiling at his son.