Chapter 4

I did a Facebook advertisement on Nemo being lost hopefully it will reach someone who has seen or found him but didn't see my post. Hopefully this will work and we will get my brother back.
______________________________________________

Lakshmi sighed as she watched Saanvika fretting over the little girl. It's been an hour since the young woman came and she went berserk seeing the girl's hand. Things went worse when Illkaiya complained about the stained couch and rug causing Saanvika to frown and started shouting at her daugther for her reckless behaviour.

Lakshmi and Dhira tried to pacify her stating that it's fine, however Illakiya's snide words regarding the price of the rug and couch made things slightly worse. To add oil into the fire, Anirudh who just woke up walked down the stairs with a frown.

" Why the hell are you shouting like a mad woman this early!" Anirudh said, crossing his hands over his chest.

Saanvika stiffened before adjusting her hold on Amisha. She looked at the boys who walked towards her and stood in front of her.

" Thank you for the sleepover. They won't come back and no more Egyptian rug will be ruined. I will pay for the damages um..installment," Saanvika said averting her face from Anirudh's.

" Installement ? What your going to take years to pay for my rug ?" Illkaiya said while Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows.

" Wait...wait wait! What do you mean by they won't come back!" Anirudh said as he strode towards Saanvika.

Anirudh exhaled his breath and looked at his sons who was glaring at him while Amisha sniffled. Anirudh rubbed his forehead and placed his right hand on top of Saanvika's.

Saanvika stiffened. Her breath hitched as she looked up at Anirudh with redden face. Anirudh however was looking at Amisha and gave her a small smile as he detach Saanvika's hands away from their daughter's shoulder.

"Ma, yellarum breakfast saptangala ?" Anirudh asked as he turned towards Lakshmi with a polite smile.  His hands placed securely on Amisha's shoulders.

Lakshmi smiled and shook her head. " Um Saanvi wanted to bring them back, Naa avala wait panna sonne athukule um -" Lakshmi sighed and turned towards Illkaiya who stiffened.

" Ama yellame yen thappu than attai. Odipoitu varavangalam thooki thalai le vechikunga. 6 years ah inthe family ke kastam nashtam le lam innum yen husband kutitu pogama ingeye irruken le! Yenna solanum!" Illkaiya said, shaking her head before stomping away.

Dhira sighed while Anirudh narrowed his eyes at the direction where Illkaiya stomped off. Lakshmi shook her head in despair while Saanvika swallowed her saliva.

" Amma can we go home? We don't want breakfast," Aadhi said looking at Saanvika.

" Yes Amma. I am not hungry also. Amisha...don't tell me you are...You just drank orange juice before amma came," Adharsh said looking sternly at his sister.

" Orange juice ! Early in the morning! This girl! " Saanvika said as she raised her eyebrows at Amisha who gulped.

" Yen ippe orange juice kudicha oru kutama !" Anirudh said, furrowing his eyebrows at Saanvika.

Right on cue Amisha sneezed and started rubbing her nose. Saanvika sighed and rummaged her handbag before passing Amisha a packet of tissue.

" She will get flu and sneezing problem if takes orange juice in the morning," Saanvika muttered as she watched the girl sneeze into the tissue.