Fair (Request)

"SPARE" it comes up on the screen as I hit a pretty good shot while bowling and Niall standing beside me appreciating the shot and clapping his hands - "well done Cayla" , "Now your turn Niall" - I said by sounding like I was challenging him on beating me in bowling.

"Alright! Alright!" - He said by raising his hands half up in the air , he walked up and picked the ball with his fingers , took a few steps back and then ran forward to let go of the ball, but as he let go off the ball he slipped down and hit his ass hard on the ground and the ball went rolling down.

"STRIKE" came flashing on the screen above and  Niall, still there laying on the ground and looking at me..this time I put my hands up half in the air like I was surrendering and started walking towards him, bend on my knees , put my head above his and he said-"now who is a great player?" I held his face with my hands and leaned forwards towards his face and pecked his lips.

"I know it babe you are"

"can you help me up now?" - he said smiling

"Hey babe there is a fair going on close by...wanna go check that place out" - he said , but pretty much sounded that he was insisting we should go there. I agreed to it since I couldn't resist his cute insisting face I agreed to going there.

We got out of the bowling alley and started walking towards the fair, the walk seemed pretty quiet, I could only hear the crickets cricketing but then slowly he holds my hand and gets it intertwined.

I could slowly start hearing the sounds from the fair. As soon as we entered I could smell some good aroma of food, immediately Niall and I looked at each other. "Alright Niall , how about an another challenge"

"What , where which one?" - he sounded curious

"How about an eating competition?" - I said excitedly

 "Ah! It's pretty easy for me to win this one!"

We rushed to the snacks counter and cleard the crowd around it, Niall stood up on one of the table and announced to everyone there -"Sorry for the disturbance mates! but my lovely girlfriend Cayla here has challenged me on an eating competition"

As Niall finished the crowd started hooting and cheering. The cook there immediately prepares the first snack and brings ginger/garlic checken on our table. The crowd does the countdown from 3 *3...2...1...GO!*

Niall starts gobbeling down everything and I knew by eating fast stomach gets full pretty early so I started eating in medium speed. The crowd got divided into two, all the girls came up on my side and all the boys on Niall's.................

The sixth plate full of snacks had come and Niall's face slowly started turning red..but I kept up on my own pace even though I was still on my fifth. After Niall finished his sixth plate he tapped this hand on the table and all the boys in his side were cheering for him.

My sixth plate came and I finished that one too! but pretty fast this time, it was a draw between us two. But then came s huuge glass I meam MEGA size beer glass, and the one finished first would win.

Niall's face lightened us as the saw that huge glass of beer in front of him he picked it up with both his hands and the guys in his team started hooting "DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" and I was just starting at the huge glass worried , but the girls also were cheering for me.

Niall started gulping down the beer and I was struggling to finish it as I couldn't even stand the smell of it. Niall finished his last sip and screams on top of his lungs and swung his fist out of joy!

Everyone clapped for him and he bowed down to them. I got up from the table and he held my hand and looked at my face with droopy eyes and says -"so babe..what do you want to do next?" I started  scanning through and I saw this game 'Hefty  Hammer'

We had to pick this heavy hammber and hit it hard on the platform to get that little corky thing hit the bell. It was my turn, I walked up front and picked up the hammer and Niall started cheering -" Cayla! Cayla!"

When I hit the platform I didn't go much high..it reached a point where it said 'Joker'

I turned back and looked at Nialler he was giggling...but trying to hide it.

"Olay Nialler ..you're up next!"

He walked up front started sharing his hands and picked up the hammer, as he hit the plat form it reach the point 'Strong Enough'..Niall looks at me and raises one of his eyebrow.

"Alright Niall yes you're strong! that's why I have you!"

After walking around a little I started feeling tired so we walked up to a bench and sat there

Niall's Pov*

As Cayla sat down on the bench I walked up to the drinks stall to buy a lemonade. While I was standing in the que I looked at her and smiled and blew her a flying kiss. But then thoughts came into my mind that I had to take the relationship between Cayla and me forward! I had to tell it to her soon! When she was looking somewhere else I got out of the line and went to a place behind the fair where there were small rooms like to stay in for a night.

I rented up one room for the night. I walked back to Cayla, took her hand and pulled her up, she shrieked-"What's up Nialler? where are you taking me?"

Cayla's POV*

Niall bought me to this small stay in room andlocked the door. He took his coat off and threw in on the ground. He walked up close to me and pulled me by the waist closer to his body. As he bought his face closer and closer to me I could feel his hot breath on my neck making chills run down my spine.

He then whispers in my ears -"I've been waiting a long time for this moment"

He brings he head a little back but a few inches away from my face and presses his lips against mine pulling me closer and closer.

The moment he pulled away he bands on one knee and I already knew what this meant. He takes out a black velvet box from his pocket and hands it over to me and asks me to open it.

I took the box from his hand and opened it it revaled a small candy and threw the box at him and started to walk away,  but then he caught my hand and laughed -"hang on a second babe"

I turn around and there he was kneeling holding the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Cayla I am so sorry for the late update of your story! hope you apologize me and enjoy the Imagine.

And I also hope others enjoy reading it too!! do leave a comment on what you think about it!

stay strong , stay beautiful stay unique!

I love you guys!