Come Back (Part 2)

If you haven't read part one..please do go and read it :)x

—————————————————————————————————————-

"NO NIALL! I DO CARE AND I DO WANT TO KNOW!" - I shouted out in pain and then bursting out in tears because I couldn't stand  myself talking to Niall in such a manner but I had no choice either, I had to hear the truth coming out of his mouth.

-Niall's POV*

When I saw y/n burst out in pain it broke me form the inside, it was like a knife stabbing my heart a thousand times. I had no idea what to say or do but all of Melissa's wordings about y/n were going around my head. I walked away from that situation, got out of the house and started driving down.

Y/N's POV

As Niall walked away from the situation, leaving me here standing and crying, but I didn't give up on myself. I decided not to give up, I wiped off my tears and followed Niall to where he was going. I saw him stop in front of a house, I pulled over a few meters behind him so that he couldn't notice me.

I quickly ran opposite that house and hid behind a bush. As I saw the door open it revealed Melissa! I tried to prevent myself from tearing up but it was impossible to do that! he was still going to see her.

Niall's POV*

"Melissa we need to talk about something!" - I told her fiercely, "what is it Niall?"- she asked pretending that she did not know what was going on. "You know what? I've never seen an inhuman, cruel and sadistic person like you!"

"Niall what are you talking about? is it y/n still torturing you again? let's sit and talk about it" - she said trying to poison my mind again about y/n.

"NO! I will not sit here and listen to any other bullshit you talk about y/n! how are you? how dare you talk  to me about her saying that she thinks only about herself? hoe dare you tell me that she doesn't care or give a shit about me? how f***ing dare you tell me that she has never been serious about us?" - I screamed at her

"Niall cool down a little you are just stressing over...she's poisoned your mind!"

"Look are how god darn shameless you are! still not ready to accept that it was all your fault! you are the F***ing B***h who  has poisoned my mind! you are the one who thinks only about herself, you said all this bullshit to me about y/n because you were not happy seeing us happy! you wanted to ruin things between us!"

I walked out of that place got in my car and started driving down fast to the....

Y/N's POV*

As soon as I saw Niall come out I walked up to Melissa's house and knocked on her door, when she opened the door she was shocked to see me, she tried to close the door, but I pushed the door open, walked in , she stood behind me and I put my head down  and turned back to her and pushed her to a wall.

"You better stay away from Niall, otherwise your pretty face is that last thing you're going to see"

She laughed in a devilish manner and said -" don't worry that filthy pig of yours is neither coming to see me nor will ever come back to you!"

I finally took all the aggression out and punched her on the face, I then saw another man coming out of her room, "You better stay out of this" I pointed that man.

I bend down to my knees where Melissa was wiping of the blood from her nose, "don't you have some, even a percent of shame on what you've done and what kind of a person you are?" and I stood back up and walked out of the house.

I immediately ran back to my car, started the ignition and accelerated to find Niall. I called up Liam and asked him if Niall was with him, he replied, "y/n! what are you doing? go to the airport! he's headed there!"

"But why?" I asked 

"Y/n he's always loved you and still does, and he made a promise, he said that if any action he does, major or minor and it hurted you, he would leave you and go far away so than he doesn't give you more pain" 

"Shit!" - I said to myself and hung up the call, I turned around and quickly started driving towards the airport, about 2 miles from the airport there was a huge traffic jam in front of me, I got out of the car and started running when I saw a huge crowd gathered.

I walked forward to see what was causing a lot of chaos, there were police cars and medics all around. I started making my way to the front, in the middle I stopped and asked someone what had happened, he replied -"There was a black car speeding pretty bad it was a horrid accident! I wonder if the diver in that car is going to be saved or not!"

I started walking faster to wards the front and the car looked very much similar to me, but I tried to take my mind off thinking  that it possibly could not have been. My heart started racing, I walked around to the other side to see the body.

There was a body being pulled out of that car, the face was all filled with blood which made it hard for me to recognize who it was.
But then I saw something in his hand.

——————————————————————————————————————

I finally managed to put up part 2! guys I am saying it again, I haven't used Melissa's name because I have something against her or something! its just another character in the story! no hard feelings.

In case you've liked the story , please do vote and leave a comment what you think about it! I'll put up part 3 real soon!

The ones who had requested for an Imagine I am so sorry for the delay! I'll be putting that up soon too!

cheers!

Love y'all!