Baby (Part 2)

I woke up, harsh light hitting my eyes as a couple of men with light green masks moved around me. I tried to talk but I couldn't, I tried to take my voice out and scream but I couldn't. The only thing that I could do was internally scream for Niall.

Few hours after loosing most of my senses but coming back to them slowly as I opened my eyes to see someone in the room. I closed my eyes tightly and then opened it again to have a clear vision, it was someone wearing a black jacket. "Niall?", I said out weakly and then he turned around, but it was not Niall. He smiled and walked towards the bed I was laying on. "Hey Sara." He said.

It took some time for me to recognize who he was, then replied, "Oh, Liam.....hey", I replied in a rough weak tone. It took some time for me to make out where I was, but then when I saw a nurse beside me injecting something into the IV, I knew that I was lying half dead in the hospital.

"Where's Niall?" I asked. "Well, we're going to be leaving for tour soon." He said.

"Wouldn't he want to come and see me?"

"He said that he didn't want to feel guilty that you landed up in the hospital because of him, it'd be too painful for him to take it."

"But it's painful right now that he is not here beside me to hold me. To comfort me." I started to tear up. Liam looked down and then left closing the door behind him. I closed my eyes making the tears roll down my cheeks. Sometime later the slight creaking of the door made my eye open.

Vision was still a little blurry, only this time because of the tears that were filled up. "Hey Sara", I heard a voice tell. I was soft and soothing which made me immediately recognise that it was Sophia. "Hey Soph, Liam didn't tell me you'd come here"
"Well I am here to take care of you till you're absolutely fine", she said sitting down beside me.

"When will the boys be back from the tour?", I asked her.
"You know how long these tours last when their new album comes out", she replied.
"Then what about the break that they get after the first half of the tour?", I asked her raising my head a little. Soph helped me to sit up straight and then sat down beside me.
"Well this was their break, today was their last and now back for finishing the second half of the tour", she replied.

The only thing I waited was for to get back home and be with Niall and just tell him it's not his fault with my mouth. The nurse walked in and started injecting something into my IV again. When she was done I asked her, "when would I get discharged from here"
She looked at me and smiles, "mam once your pain and subsided about 15% and with the assurity that someone will be there to take care of you, the doctor will give you the permission to leave" and she walks about of the room.
.
Few days went by which felt like ages. Sophia helped me up the stairs towards the door. I took out my house keys and opened it. When I entered, I felt the safety, the warmth, the comfort, only this time with a touch of alone feeling with Niall not being around.

Days and months went by sitting by the window, watching the sun come up and go back down, along with the sky changing its color from bright light blue to dusky orange and then pitch black in the sky with stars shining. Sophia comes at sits beside me holding a glass of water. "Sara you're absolutely fine now, why don't you go out for a bit?", she said placing her hand on my knee.

Physically I'm fine but mentally hurt. But then striking pain started in my stomach again, so I grabbed it and ran into the bathroom and opened up the toilet seat and fell on my knees.

"Sara you've been feeling like this for quite some time now, let me take you to the hospital before anything gets worse"

Soph helped me up and made her way towards the car. When we reached the hospital, I was barely able to walk, so the nurse who took care of me while I was here, bought a wheelchair, placed me on it and took me in. The doctors did scans and ultra sounds and what not. Later my gynecologist comes in and sits down beside me while I lay on the bed.

He went on about what the tests were about, this time he again took off his glasses and said, "Sara, you're pregnant"
Those wordings hit me so hard that I managed to push myself out of the bed and went out of the room. Sophia stood up in astonishment and ran towards me and made me sit on the chair. "Sara what happened?!" She asked. "I'm ....I'm...I'm pregnant Sophia, I have to call up Niall now!!"

"Let's get you back home Sara then we'll call him up, come on", she said and helped me up again. When we got out of the hospital, there was a crowd of paps, which made hard for us to walk through them.

"Sara! What happened? Anything wrong?, one asks
"Sara are you pregnant or not?, the other one asks and questions from them were never ending. I raised my hand that made them silent and started, "first of all, any thug happening in my life shouldn't matter to anyone of you"
"But mam now that you're married to the Irish hunk of the biggest boy band, your life isn't going to be personal anymore, anything you do will come out and everyone would know", one of the paps said.

"You know what, you're no one to decide whether anything I do in my life remains personal or not, so why don't you shut the hell up and get something else on your news channel that's much more informational and knowledgeable for the world", I replied and walked off from that scene. It didn't bother me what those people would put up. The only thing that mattered was letting Niall know I am pregnant.

When I got back home, I grabbed my phone and dialed Niall's number. It kept on coming out of reach. I tired twenty, thirty times and yet the same thing. Sophia got hold of me and said, "Sara please take some rest, you can try in again later" and she took me to my room.

In the evening I woke up to someone hysterically ringing the door bell. "Hold your horses!!", I heard Sophia shout and go towards the door. When she opened the door I couldn't hear anything at all, when suddenly I heard, "where is she? Is she alright?!"

I still felt quite weak to off the bed, but I still managed to. I took support from the walls and came outside the room and saw Niall standing. He ran towards me and got hold of me. "I'm so sorry Sara!! Are you alright! It's all my fault, I've been so irresponsible and childish in my behaviour, I saw the news everything got me so worried!!", he started and took me in a hug, a real tight, warm and comforting hug.

"Niall, this is weird but my uterus suddenly decided to start working", I said. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me and said, "that doesn't matter anymore Sara, you're alright it's more than enough for me, I'm so sorry.", he replied.

"No Niall you don't get it, my uterus is working! I am pregnant!!", he looked at me with shock and pulled me into a tighter hug.
------------------------------------------------------
For @sara_gomez22
I am so sorry for the delayed update! A lot has been going on here. Anyways hope you've liked and enjoyed it.
To others reading it please do leave a comment on what you think about it x I love reading your feedbacks xx
Lately my imagines have become long and boring xx but I promise to update you guys with more interesting ones next.
Thank you for the support each one of you has given me till now. I wouldn't be anywhere without you people
Love y'all,
Cheers x