Ch-1 Good Morning's

( Cast looks that I imagined ) other 's pic's will be in next chapter .

Khushi pov-

I shut my ears tightly after hearing the alarm ringing and extended my hand towards my bedside table to pick my phone and shut the damn alarm .

After shutting it I sat on my bed yawning , afterwards seeing that it was 5:30 in the morning . I put on my slippers and walk towards the balcony .

Sliding the glass doors open , a ray of sunlight hit my eyes , I quickly shut the doors again and walked out of my room towards my bathroom .

After finishing my morning business , I put on my gym clothes (black bra with black yoga pants and white short jacket with hood .) and do my long black hair into a ponytail .

While walking towards my home gym .I called my friend Niharika to come and also bring my protein shake from the kitchen .After reaching the gym I opened the curtains and windows and started doing my exercise.

When I was doing some jumping jacks , Neharika came and said "Hey Khushi , Good morning " with a wide smile on her face .

"Hi Neha , Good Morning " I replied with a smile and suddenly I have a urge to ask her about her sudden happy mood .

"So what's the reason of your hapiness , don't tell me your fiance is coming " I said in a teasing way , and after listening to that her face become flushed , to which I started laughing loudly .

"It's not that Khushi ,ac..tually....tomorrow is Holi na that's..why I am happy " She said stuttering a little in middle means I am true , ok so let's stop teasing her otherwise I know she will run away .

"Ok ok , let's complete exercise fastly I have to go office early for getting a half -leave so that we can go to Delhi for Shopping" I replied and resumed my exercise and Neha started doing her's .

It's 6:30 now after completing my exercise , I am standing in balcony of my gym room and sipping my protein shake while neha is chatting with someone on her phone .

Suddenly I heard the voice of Jasmeen shouting our name " Hey Khushi and Neha ,Good Morning ." when we turned we saw her standing on her balcony and waving at us . We also greeted her "Good Morning Jiya " .

And after a while Ruhi also came on her balcony while shouting " Good Morning Girls" with her as usual wide smile and after seeing her we three greeted her as well "Good Morning " . Then I rembered my protein shake and drank it completely , but I think it was a wrong move as when I turned towards the balcony of Aradhya's house to look if she was there but after seeing her state all the drink in my mouth got splashed and everyone started laughing including me .

And suddenly we heard a faint cry from a certain someone on her balcony standing there while yawning with her hair messed up and covered in bedsheet , throwing daggers at us .So that was no one else than our Aradhya .

After seeing her anger , we stopped laughing and I apologized her along with everyone and greeted her .

And then she started saying " Good Morning to you too my dear Hen's " in her extra sweet voice . To which we all shouted "What" ,to which she replied " Everyday you all start shouting at this early and disturbs my beauty sleep due to which ...." But before she could complete rishika and ritesh also came on the balcony and they also started laughing on her to which she again started throwing some fits on her brother and bhabhi , but they ignore her and greeted us "Good Morning Everyone " . To which everyone replied the same and I just nodded as my phone started ringing .

When I came inside the room and checked my phone it was my Assistant Ranveer , I picked the call
Rn- Rajveer
Khushi - me

Rn- Good Morning Mam
Me- Good Morning Raj
Rn- Actually Mam today new CEO is appointed of our company , so you can only take half-leave after meeting the CEO .
Me - ok , i'll come at 8:30 am for office , then i'll take the leave at 11:30, is it ok .
Rn- Ok mam , bye .

After taking to ranveer , I came back to the balcony and Naira was also there greeting everyone , I also greeted her " Hi , Naira Good Morning "and she greeted back " Good Morning Di " . Then I saw Jasanpreet coming towards jiya from behind and when she saw me seeing behind she was about to turn when jashan shouted in her ear " good morning jiya " to which she tripped and was about to fell but he catched her.

*****************

So , how was the chapter guys I know it was a bit boring because of all Gd morning stuffs but I assure you it will be amazing further . And guys if you find any grammar mistakes then I apologise because english is not my first language and as it's my first story so please give some suggestions if you doesn't like the story .

Thank you for reading .

Love ya all

Khushpreet kaur