Ch -6 Concert

( Khushi's Bike above👆)

(Khushi's concert dress below 👇):

Khushi's Pov :

I woke up with a buzzling sound of my phone , I opened my eyes to found myself in Ruhi's room , i sat on the bed and a yelp escaped my mouth as i have a slightest headache .

I picked the phone and was startled by shrieking sound of tamana , my manager .

"Khushi why the hell are you not picking , its already 10 a.m did you forget today is your concert " tamana said in one go .

"Actually I had a fever yesterday s..." She cutted me and said panicked " Whattt you have fever , now how will you perform khushi , oh no now i'm dead.." .

I cut the call to stop her blabbering , she always panick's at small things. .I texted her ' I had fever yesterday but now I am fine and I can attend the concert , just don't panic , I will come for rehearsal at 12 a.m ' 'bye'.

She replied with an 'ok '.

So after getting her reply , I came out of Ruhi's room , did my morning business and changed into clothes which I was wearing a day before .

After that I silently left their house .

I was about to go towards my house when , I saw everyone playing holi and the realisation hit me hard 'ITS HOLI'.

But I have to run away before anyone notices me , because if they see me , I will be covered in colours and will look like a cartoon in concert

But I have to run away before anyone notices me , because if they see me , I will be covered in colours and will look like a cartoon in concert .

I turned and was going to run away when a hand on my shoulder stopped me .

I moved my head to see the person and there he is my new enemy Mr. Jerkhead.

" What " I said glaring at him.

" Oh so It's you Miss. Khushi , I was wondering who is the coward running from colours " He said mockingly .

"Excuse who are you referring as a coward , and I was not running " I defended myself .