Ch 5 Unwell

Jasmeen above👆(actually I changed her character )*****

Shruti jain:(Shraddha kapoor)
Age :25 years
Birthday: 29 dec ****
Part : khushi's and jasmeen's childhood
friend
Courier : FCA in khushi's father's
company .
Martial status :single .
(Shruti and jasmeen's pic above☝)

**********

�Khushi's car below =>

Khushi night suit :

***********

Khushi Pov :

We all came out of Singhania and co. and i headed towards the parking lot .

After coming to the parking lot , I came towards my black lamborghini , I placed my stuff in passengerseat and drove towards the entrance of the company where all girls also started their cars and we started our journey to Delhi.

I played the radio and there started the songs of 'k' , she is a secret singer for everyone . But not for me .

I was driving when I got a call from 'Shruti' my another childhood friend , I quickly picked her call .

Sh -shruti
Me-khushi

Shruti -"hey khushi , where are you I am waiting for you at ******. "she quickly said as I picked her call .

Me - "yup coming , almost there ." she's also going with us as she's also member of our elite group .

Shruti - "ok , come fast , this sun is burning me ."

Me -" ok ok , i'm coming , bye ." saying that I cut the call , in 5 mins I spotted her standing and stopped the car infront of her .

She get in the car and I started the car again .

Atleast after 5mins of silence ,she started
"What happened why are you acting like a mute doll today , which you are surely not .

" I got into a fight with a jerk , that's why
i got super angry and now my head is paining like hell and you know what o.."