Ch-2 Water party

(Cast pics I imagined ) above 👆

Khushi pov-

(Backyard bathroom and khushi's office suit with black bag ☝)

Everyone started hotting seeing jiya and jasan position while jashan was grinning widely .

Suddenly I received a call from parvinder and he just asked me to come downstairs in the backgarden of the house .

After that I excused myself from them , I could hear ritesh , jashan and aradhya saying ' veer ' with shocked voices by I just ignored it and walked downstairs without changing my sweety clothes as I also have to go jogging and parvinder was also sounding restless when called .

After walking downstairs everyone was having their morning tea in living room .

I walked towards them and said " Good Morning Everyone " to which everyone replied the same , then I asked mom where is manpreet and she said she is still sleeping , what a sleepyhead my sister is .

After that I walked towards backgarden in search of my brother , when I reached the garden Ruhi noticed me and asked " Khushi what are you there " and I was about to replied when a splash of water hit my hair and when I turned around my brother was standing there in his glory with water pipe in his hand spraying water on me , and I can also hear the loud sounds of laughter coming from my friends who were clearly enjoying the scene from their balconies .

I was hell embarrassed.

Ignoring their laughter I diverted my attention towards my brother who was also laughing at me to which my anger increased and I shouted "why the hell are you spraying water on me , Holi is tomorrow idiot " To which he just increased the water pressure and replied " You must have thought this before spraying your protein shake on me sis ", After hearing him I gasped in shock and confusion at same time .

Then after hearing his next words I was horrified " And that too that protein shake was the one that came out of your mouth while laughing at aradhya di "he said and I started apologized immediately " Sorry bro , I didn't know you was standing there and I didn't do it purposely "" Please Let me go and in exchange I will bring something for you from Delhi ", I thought he would say yes but to my dismay he increased the pressure more and said " you must beg me , for apologizing you " , to which I lost my control on my anger which I was trying to control from the start , but no he wanted a fight .

And then I raced in his way and grabbed the pipe from him and started spraying water on him , and it soon turned into a water fight leading me to pushing my brother in swimming pool and running from there . But he was quick he grabbed my foot and I lost my balance and also fell in the water beside parvinder .

And when I turned to see everyone they were standing on their railings and sipping tea enjoying our water drama .

Suddenly I felt someone gaze on me which was making me uncomfortable , when I turned to see who was the person I found a back of a man standing beside Naira and talking to someone , but I was not able to see his face , I don't know why I was having a sudden urge to see his face , but I ignored him and came out of pool and called Neharika to bring my office clothes from my room .

After that I marched towards my uncle's room where no one was there as he lived in New zealand and I was thankful for that , when I entered the room Neharika also came with my clothes , a wide grin was plastered on her face , to which I know the reason she came towards me with a robe ,after setting the clothes on the bed and said " I must say your fight was just hilarious , and BTW everyone are not coming for jogging today "" and the girls said that , they will met you at 11:30 outside Singhania and Co. for going to delhi "I must say she speaks very much , but not more than me .

" Ok , i'll try to complete work fast so we can go there early and come early " , Then I glanced at the clock to see time and was shocked to see that it was 7:30 😲😳 ,I started running towards the bathroom , but to my dismay parvinder was inside , so I have no choice left I marched towards backgarden and first checked if there was someone here and there but there was no one , and then I entered the shower and removed my robe , jacket and yoga pants , but didn't remove my sport's bra and shorts .

Then I started the shower and the cool water hit my warm body and I started thinking about the things that happened today and a smile came on my lips , but suddenly I felt someone's gaze on me like the one I felt before which was making me uncomfortable , when I gazed around I didn't find anyone.

Then Neharika's voice came from outside the shower "Khushi its 7:45 and you need to run for office , be fast I am going home , bye and see you " she informed and ran away I quickly washed my body with body gel and shampooed my hair and after washing that off I put on my robe , and ran towards my uncle room , I quickly closed the glass pane & curtains and changed myself into my office clothes and ran upstairs for my room and quickly picked my black bag and keys of my black audi .

I ran downstairs and collided with my mom and she said "Oh you're here I was just gonna call you for breakfast and you know na you're lat..." Before she could complete her sentence I cutted her sentence and said " I know i'm late and i am not having breakfast , ok bye mom see you in evening " I said and ran to put on my heels , but she came behind and said "You are not going without having your breakfast and here is your waterbottle and lunch " I replied after putting on my heels" I am going to delhi mom you again forgotten and I will have my breakfast in office canteen ok and thanks for lunch , bye " I said and left towards garage .

In garage I quickly sat in the car and put my bag on backseat and left for my destination which is my office, I was driving in high speed as it was already 8:10 .

After driving for exactly 20 minutes I reached office and pulled my car towards parking lot , after parking my car I picked my bag and ran towards my the office building .

I entered and saw everyone busy working with utmost concentration as the new CEO is coming , after that I ran towards reception and greeted preety (who was the receptionist )" Good morning pretty lady ", I always say her that and she giggled at the nickname I gave her and replied teasingly " Good Morning Khushi maam, what can I do for you " , I replied in the same tone as her but with a little attitude , while checking my perfectly painted nails ,"Just give me attendance register and a pen " and she obliged and gave the register to me , I signed it and give it back to her and stepped towards elevator while bidding her 'bye' .

After entering the elevator , I entered my floor number and in 2 mins I reached 18th floor of the 26 storey building .

I stepped out of elevator and started going  towards my office and after reaching , I opened my cabin door and sat on my luxurious chair .

Suddenly my stomach graolled with a loud voice , to which I because embarrassed of myself , and also self conscious that I didn't have my breakfast .

I got up taking my phone and pouch which contained my credits and stepped out of my cabin towards the elevator to reach the canteen, which was on 4 th floor .

After reaching 4th floor , I stepped towards the canteen door and booommm......

                      ********************

Hello , lovely people here's is the another update , I know you must be thinking this story is boring , but to be honest the story is how I want my future to be , and I am working on it ( for my future). And as for the boring part the things are goona spice up a bit .

And if you want then next will be veer's pov .

Ok, bye take care and stay safe , read my story follow me , like me and don't forget to comment ok .

Bye love ya ,

Khushpreet kaur