Ch-3 Comeback

Some Cast images 👆

Veer's outfits (ignore the model) above👆

******

Veer Pov -

London 5A.M(Morning)

I groaned and sat on my bed after hearing the buzzling sound of alarm , I rubbed my eyes and offing the alarm .

I sprinnted out of my bed towards my bathroom , after brushing my teeth and washing my face , I walked in my walk-in-closet and changed into my dark red vest with my trackpants .

After coming out of my room , I walked towards kitchen and prepared my protein shake and ran out my panthouse towards the elevator and punched the ground floor .

While waiting to reach I started thinking , how my life will change from today as I am going back to india for taking over my dad's company , which he left for me before dying .

I was brought out of my thoughts by the ping sound of elevator indicating I reached ground floor

After exiting elevator , I came out of VS hotels , which is owned by me and as it's the main brach so my panthouse is on the top floor .

After coming to the garden of the hotel , I started my normal wormup and after that ran for at least half an hour and at 6 A.m I came to gym in hotel and done my exercises for 1 hour .

After finishing my gym , I was drenched in sweat and looking all hot , as said by the girl's faces , who were gawnking me when I was going towards the elevator to reach my panthouse .

Ignoring their stares , I reached my floor and immediately walked towards bathroom for my much needed shower .

After changing into a black sweatshirt with black pant which has cut on knees , with a grey coat and a black muffler .

I picked my , suitcase and came out of my room and enter my kitchen to prepare myself breakfast and after having a light breakfast .

I leaved my panthouse and left for the elevator , after reaching the ground floor .

I was about to exit the hotel , when suddenly the manager came and give me a bokkey of white roses , to have a safe journey and I nodded in return and left the hotel.

I gave my suitcase to my driver and settled in backseat , after half an hour , i reached the airport and in fifteen mins , my car stopped infront of my private jet
,I exited the car and entered my jet .

After greeting Mr.william's the pilot of my jet , I settled on the leather seat and started checking some emails in my phone .

Then Miss.Brianna came to offer me some black coffee to which I denied politely , but that women didn't stop and insisted again and again , to which I lost my temper and snapped "Are you deaf miss.Brianna , can't you understand in one time that , I don't need your fucki** coffee " to which she started acting innocent and bowed showing her cleavage intentionally and replied " I am so sorry sir , I thought it's a long journey so you must be needing it " and then looked up smiling , but seeing me throwing disgusting looks at her , she sprinnted away quickly mumbling a which 'sorry'.