Ch-4 Mr. Jerkhead

(Cast pics above 👆)

Khushi's outfit :

(She is also the one who I actually imagined as khushi )

                           *************

Khushi's pov:

I was about to enter canteen when , a splash of iced coffee came and literally drowned me in it as my whole body was covered with it .

I was in a state of shock and came out of it after hearing the sudden gasps of people in the canteen , and when I turned to find the person who did that , I saw someone running towards elevator .

After entering the elevator , he turned and then I saw the most handsome man in the world .

I came out of my trance , when elevator door closed and now I noticed that I was covered with coffee and was drolling at the man who get me in this situation .

He ruined my new suit with his damn coffee and didn't even apologized . he's a total jerk don't have respect for women , now how I am gonna  go for the meeting with newCEO .

I stopped cursing him when my phone rang , I picked it up without seeing the caller id .

I was welcomed with furious voice of Ranveer "Di meeting has started , please come fast in the meeting ro.." Before he could complete I shouted " What meeting has started " Omg , I am in trouble .

"Yup , come fa.." I again cutted him off with " Listen carefully go to my car and in the back seat you will find a black bag , take it and come to 4th floor , I am in girls washroom " after saying that I walked towards the washroom , ignoring the stares , I got from other employees.

"But why Di is everything fine are you alright , Di say something " he said worriedlly.

"I will say something , if you will let me speak and moreover I am fine , just some dumbass throwed his coffee on me and didn't even apologise and ran away like a scaredy cat ".

" I think he knows that you know , how to break legs that's why he ran away ."he said and laughed .

"Ok ok enough , now quickly go and bring the bag , keys are in my bag front pocket " "and please be fast " I said and hunged up.

I entered washroom and washed my face
to calm my rising anger , towards that dickhead .

Almost after 5 mins , I heard a knock and understood it was Ranveer , so half-opened the door ,took the bag after mothing a quick thankyou .

I rushed towards one of the toilet-cubicle and entered and quickly changed into a black tee , jeans , denim jacket and black shoes as my heels were also ruined .

I kept my dirty clothes in the bag ,and ranned towards the elevator , everyone was staring at me like I have gone crazy .

I was waiting for the elevator when I got a text from ranveer , that the meeting is over and CEO is on the 1st floor for meeting all employees .