|Baking Celebration|

Since everyone was pretty excited about the news, you guys decided to celebrate, how?, by baking of course. Everyone ended up having the same idea of baking something, it seemed fun.

Although you did have some baking experience, this wasn't any Pillsbury or Toll House cookie dough, you had to make it on your own. This is ganna be a mess...

You all decided to just start off easy and get ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. After getting back from the store, you guys begin preparing.

Before staring Jake set up his phone camera, for the memories of course. He's been recording everything on his phone ever since summer, you guys didn't mind of course, he was a YouTuber after all.

"Ok ok, what's the first step," Raven asked looking around the kitchen as you put the ingredients on the counter. "Well first I'm pretty sure we need a bowl or something" Jake guesses as he gets a big bowl and spoon from out of the cabinet.

"Then we need to preheat the oven-" you started as Albert interrupts you by preheating it.

"900°?! Do you want the house to burn down?!" you laughed quickly turning it down to 350° as Jayden added, "I didn't even know they could go that high.."

"The recipe says we need to put flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in the bowl.." Aija announced confused as she reads the instructions.

"Uh ok!" Albert laughed about to pour the flour in the bowl when you quickly interrupted, "Wait we need to know how mu-"

It was too late, a clump of four fell out of the bag and went on all of you guys. "Dude what the hell-!" Jake laughed as everyone began to cough like crazy. "You said add flour to the bowl!" he said trying to defend himself through his coughs.

"Yea but not the whole damn bag you dumbass!" Jake replied taking the flour away from him. "It's fine we can fix it- I think" Kayden added as he dusted the flour off of him as everyone else did too.

"Uhh, ill try to fix it" you laughed as you began to put the flour from the bowl back into the bag.

You ended up putting the right amount of ingredients in the bowl as you placed the dry ingredients aside to start preparing the rest of the stuff.

~time skip~

The dough was finally ready and you guys added the chocolate chips, you made sure there were some left in the bag so you could eat them while you waited.

You press them out on the baking sheet and finally put them in the oven.

"I can't wait these are gonna be so good!" Raven exclaimed as everyone else agreed.

~time skip~

And in fact, they were not good, they were actually repulsive. But hey at least you guys had the chocolate chips!

"Uh guys, I accidentally ate all the chocolate chips.." Jake said with his mouth full of them.

Never mind then...

~Time skip~

As the day came to an end your friends eventually went home as you both got ready for bed.

There were only a couple weeks until college started, and you knew they would go by really fast.

Authors note

it's like 4 am while i'm writing this- my brain is exploding, also sorry for the kind of short chapter this just seemed wholesome so LDNSNSN

plus things are ganna get bad- real bad- so enjoy the wholesome while it lasts 🙄

IK I SAY THAT ALL THE TIME BUT ITS FOR SUSPENSE PLUS ITS TRUE