|The Principals Assignment|

The announcement startled you for a second which made you pretty anxious. "Wait- me?" you asked your friends just to make sure you all heard the same thing. "Yea that's what I heard" Raven assured as the others agreed. "Oooo you got in trouble" Jake laughed as the others let out a laugh too.

"Shut up no I didn't!" you sarcastically replied to hide your nervousness as you got your backpack to start heading to the principal's office. You didn't really know where it was though, but at least this'll give you an excuse to explore the school more.

The teacher let you out as you sighed nervously before heading downstairs. The college was pretty big and organized. The tiles were plain white but the walls were pretty colorful. You were hoping none of the classes had their door open so you didn't catch any attention from anybody, and luckily- yes strangely, every single door was closed.

You walked through the archway and the mirrors made it look even brighter than before, but it calmed you down a bit. As you anxiously walk through the halls you actually managed to make it to the principal's office. You didn't want to go in at first but you didn't have anywhere else to go, so you slowly opened to door.

"Uh, hello-?" you silently said as you noticed him at his desk. "Oh there you are!" he answered in a weirdly happy tone, "Sorry for pulling you out of your class like this, but I have an important task for you!"

"Oh uh- ok what is it?" you replied faking a smile relieved you weren't in trouble. "Well you see, I've heard you were quite the excellent student last year!" "I was-? I mean- yea- yep I totally was!" you fake laughed knowing you barely passed your finals.

"And because of that, I was hoping you could help me with something. Our company is working on something big, something that could change the world! But the problem is, we don't have the materials to do it, so we want your help!" he replied handing you a piece of paper.

You quickly skimmed through all the words until you got to a place where you needed to sign. "Yea sure I can help out!" you replied hoping you'd get more information, "So do we just need like- more school supplies or something or-?"

"Oh no no it's far from that, you see, there's a big building a couple blocks from here that has all the stuff we need, your job is to take it and bring it here!" he laughed as he gave you a pen to sign what seemed to be a contract. You were still a bit confused but signed it anyway, "So do I just tell them that you sent me to get it?"

"Uh- well you'll be going when everyone leaves at night time, don't worry I told them you were coming!" he replied happily taking something out of a small box, "Here you'll need this to get in" "What is it?" you questioned taking what looks like a bracelet. "It's a special bracelet with your ID on it, once you scan it at the door, it should open" he answered as you put it on the same wrists as your friendship bracelet Jake made you guys in high school. "Oh- alright I'll do it! But uh- I don't know where the building is-" you laughed awkwardly as you had never seen a building near your school.

After he pulled out a piece of paper with the address on it, you had a good idea you wanted to ask him about, "Wait since I'm the only student working on this- I think- maybe my friends can help out, they had mostly the same grades as me!"

He looked at you confused for a moment which made you regret asking until he finally spoke, "Aija, Jake, Jayden, Kaden, Raven, and your boyfriend Albert right?"

"How'd you- Uh- yea them," you said totally confused since Albert didn't even go here. "Oh no sorry this is a one person job, plus you can't have them finding out, it's a secret!" he laughed as he started organizing some papers. "Wait so- nobody's supposed to know?" "Nope, you're the only student in the entire school that knows, and we have to keep it that way." he replied in a more serious tone which kind of scared you.

"Oh- ok- I won't tell anyone then-!" "Great I knew we could count on you! Starting tonight at around 2 am you'll need to grab as many boxes as you can, they should be locked up in a room near the back entrance!" he added putting the papers aside as you wondered why you couldn't just get them in the morning.

"Okay-? Sounds good then- I guess-" you answered with a fake smile as you got up from your seat. "Have a great rest of your day, we trust you!" "Alright you too-!" you answered trying to calmly walk out to hide your confusion.

You closed the door behind you and the quietness of the school left you alone with your thoughts, you were sure there had to be at least somebody with a way higher score than you, but maybe you just got lucky.

You brushed it off as you finally made it back to class, luckily everyone was talking so nobody really noticed you. As you made it back to your seat your friends immediately noticed you were back. "What happened did you get in trouble?!" Aija asked as they were all eager to get answers. "Thankfully no, the principal just told me to-" you stopped realizing he said you weren't allowed to tell anyone, "to- drop off textbooks to the new classrooms" you laughed hoping they wouldn't get suspicious. "Uh- oh ok" Aija smiled as she began writing in her notebook again. You let out sighed of relief as you began looking at the bracelet again before hiding it with your jacket.

You really wanted to tell them about it, but it would of ruined the surprise. Plus, you didn't really know what the surprise was either, maybe it was a field trip or something! So you decided to keep quiet until it could finally be revealed.

Authors note
i don't know what to put here-

but also school is starting soon and i won't have that much free time anymore since it's irl so i hope you guys understand if i don't post that often sorry i'll try to fit it in with school but yea 😀