|Caution|

You immediately wake up with a splitting headache, it felt like you were dying-

The first thing you noticed was that it was still dark but everything was super blurry. You decided to get up to check what time it was as the blurriness and headache slowly went away. The time read 1:30 am, and you felt something instantly pop up in your head. The only thing you could remember was that you had to be somewhere at 2:00 am, as you tried to piece things together you saw a piece of paper next to your phone and suddenly remembered everything.

You felt kind of weird but the headache was fully gone and you could finally see again. So you quietly tried to get out of bed so you didn't wake up Albert. You didn't remember if you had told him or not but decided to play it safe anyway.

After successfully getting out of bed, you quickly got changed, grabbed your phone, the paper, and headed downstairs. The slight moonlight coming from the windows gave you a chance to check if the bracelet was still there, and thankfully it was.

You quietly locked the door behind you and made sure you had your keys before successfully driving off. It wasn't really that far away but you needed to be as quickly as possible because you knew Albert wakes up early. You honestly didn't know why you had to rush, but it's like something was telling you to.

~time skipp~

It took a little while but you finally made it to the building, and it looked like nobody was there. It was really tall with a fence in front of it, plus really dark. You decided to just park in the front since nobody was around anyway, it looked like it was in the middle of nowhere, there were no cars either, the only light you even had was the moonlight and your phone.

You took a deep breath before walking closer to the building, it looked even scarier up close. By you realized you were only getting supplies for school, so it should be safe right?

After opening the gate you immediately saw the door you were supposed to go through. You walked towards it trying to be as quiet as possible as you lifted the sleeve to your jacket to show the glowing pad on the door your bracelet. You didn't really know if you were supposed to put it there or not but tried it out anyway.

The pad turned from white to green as you heard something unlock. Guess it was the door, you slowly opened it to reveal a giant facility looking building. It was kind of cold and especially dark, so you decided to use your phone flashlight.

Once you turned it on you immediately noticed a bunch of boxes and a big empty hallway. Everything looked locked up and there were wires and stuff you couldn't even comprehend what it was.

After looking around for a bit you remembered you needed to hurry up and get to the school so you began to walk to the back of the building.

It took you a while before you realized you didn't even know what you were looking for- or if he even told you. As you were about to give up looking for it, you noticed something flash behind the door next to you which kind of startled you.

You didn't like snooping around random buildings, but you decided to quickly check it out anyway. You anxiously opened the door and immediately noticed a bunch of boxes, but the flash had gone away. Pointing your flashlight at the boxes, you quickly tried to see what they were for.

"Caution, Do not touch."

Those were the only words on the boxes, but one of them was open. Now you were even more eager to know what was in the box. It's like saying not to touch it made you want to touch it even more!

After debating for a bit you decided you were just going to see what was in it, you promised yourself you weren't going to touch what was in it though.

But as you were about to open it, the vibration on your phone almost causing you to drop it, caught you off guard. After realizing someone was calling you, you were praying it wasn't Albert but was relieved when you found out it was the school's number- which actually are you worry even more.

You didn't want to answer it since you didn't want to make any noise just in case anyone was still in the building, but answered it anyways trying to whisper,

"Hello-?"

"Oh hey y/n this is just the principal again checking in on you! Did you find what we were looking for?" The principal asked in a happy tone.

"Uh- I think so-? I found these boxes that say caution so not touch though-" you responded hoping he'd remind you what you were looking for.

"Oh perfect! Those are the boxes we were looking for actually! You can just grab two, for now, I'll be waiting for you in my office" he answered excitingly.

"Oh- really? Well ok-? I'm on my way" you responded totally confused before hanging up.

You took two boxes from off the shelf struggling to hold them as you successfully made it out of the building and put them into your car.

As you were on your way to school you kept wondering why the boxes had all those warnings in them, maybe they just had glass in them or something-?

~time skiP~

You made it to the principal's office as you finally placed the boxes down on a chair letting out a sigh of relief since it felt like the boxes weighed 1000 pounds.

You looked up again and at first didn't notice anyone there until the principal jump scared you with his voice almost having a panic attack, "Oh hi y/n you're back!"

"Oh hey-! Yea I got the boxes- uh if you don't mind me asking, why do the boxes say 'Caution. Do not touch' ?" He looked at the box looking weirdly confused for a second before answering surely, "Oh don't worry the stuff in there is just fragile!"

"Oh ok- well I guess I'll start heading out now" you responded with a fake smile as you started heading out the door. "Alright, see you tomorrow! And remember, I told you not to tell anyone!" he answered in a tone that sounded like he was trying to hold back his anger.

"Uhm, ok I won't-!" you finally said closing the door behind you, why did he say it like that?

"That was weird.." you whispered to yourself kind of creeped out.

~time skiP~

You successfully made it back home and immediately rushed to the bedroom and thankfully Albert was still asleep.

You slowly but successfully put everything away, and as you were taking your clothes off to change, you were startled by a familiar voice, "...What are you doing-?"

"Huh oh uh I'm- I was changing my clothes cause- it was getting hot-!" you immediately responded with a fake laugh realizing it was Albert. You were internally screaming and panicking as you tried to rush to put them on almost tripping. "It's like 3 am why are you even awake-?" he laughed checking the time on his phone.

"Like I said it was hot and it woke me up!" you laughed trying to keep up the lie as you successfully put back on your clothes. "Wait aren't those the same clothes you had on before?" he questioned with a confused smile on his face.

"..Uh- whoops! I guess I didn't check- but it's fine it's not really that hot anymore-!" you quickly responded as you nervously laughed before trying to put your old clothes back in the closet in a panic. "..Ok-?" he laughed before he laid back down to go back to bed, "Well hurry up and go back to bed you're ganna be tired in the morning"

"Ok ok i'm going" you responded struggling to out the clothes back as you finally did. You let out a sigh of relief again as you headed back to bed, now you just had to do this tomorrow- again-.

Authors note

Am I smelling a hint of sexual tension 😟

!/&:@-&: JKJK DONT ATTACK ME I WROTE IT FOR FUN NOTHIN HAPPENED 🙄🤌

why did this take me so long to write i'm dying rn