|Memory Loss|

After what felt like forever, the school day had finally ended and you and your friends just said your goodbyes as you were on your way home. You were still kind of confused about what the principal said, and why did you have to sign a contract? After thinking about it more for a while you just brushed it off.

You finally made it home as you realized the sun was starting to set, you didn't notice time went by so fast. "Oh hey! How was your first day?" Albert asked happily as you closed the door behind you. "It was- weird" you laughed still trying to find out that was going on. "Did something happen?" he asked kind of concerned as you continued to walk to the bedroom. "No nothing happened, the teachers were just acting strange- but other than that it was good" you responded contemplating whether or not you should tell him about the watch or not.

"Oh alright, well I made dinner if you want any!" he called from downstairs. "Ok I'll be there in a second!" you replied back as you placed your backpack down. You sigh to yourself as you plopped on the bed and pulled out the piece of paper with the building's address on it. You didn't notice how close it was to your school, maybe you just never noticed it.

You then realized, we're you going to have to sneak out of the house in order to get there? But maybe you could tell Albert, I mean he doesn't even go to your school so it should be ok to tell him right?

As you continued staring at the paper, you didn't realize how long you were sitting there for until you heard Alberts voice, "What's that?" "Hm? Oh it's something for homework" you replied in a panic not ready to tell him. He gave you a confused look and you could immediately tell he didn't believe your lie.

"I mean it's not homework- it's something from the principal" you sighed looking back down to the paper. "Oh- is it something bad?" he asked sitting beside you noticing the worried look on your face. "Well no- it's just-," you paused wondering where to start, "Everyone at school has been acting weird, especially the principal!"

"Well it is the first day- maybe they're just nervous or something" he interrupted trying to lighten up the mood, "But whatd he give you an address for?"

You sighed wondering if you should actually tell him or not when you finally gave in, "Well he asked me to come to his office and gave me this added too-" you felt a shock from your bracelet before pausing, you were going to continue, but it's like- you forgot?

"I- Oh- I'm not sure actually" you finally said as you began to forget more and more about what happened, "All I remember is going into his office but everything after that is blank, maybe he gave it to me on accident"

He looked at you confused for a second before continuing, "Are you ok? You've been acting strange ever since you got here" "Yea sorry it's just been a confusing day- let's just go eat dinner now" you laughed brushing it off as you got up and placed the paper down to head downstairs. "Ok- meet you there!" Albert laughed to hide his confusion.

Alberts POV

As y/n went downstairs, I stayed for a bit to check out the address the principal gave her. It looked like it was close to her school, maybe it was something she needed to get for a class?

But when I asked her, it's like she forgot-

Eh it's probably nothing, she wouldn't lie to me so I don't have anything to worry about anyway. I placed the paper back where it was and started to head downstairs as well, but something still didn't seem right-

(end of POV)

~time skip~

It was finally time to go to bed, and you still felt like you had an empty memory. "Maybe tomorrow we can go to McDonald's again" Albert laughed knowing Aija probably hated it by now. "Not if your driving" you jokingly replied remembering how you almost died of a heart attack.

"But nobody died!" he replied sarcastically. "Yet" you laughed before letting out a yawn. He laughed as well before putting his arm around you, "Goodnight Idiot" "Night aretz" you laughed finally closing your eyes as you eventually fall asleep.

Authors note

i guess the bracelet isn't just a bracelet after all 😀

ALSO ALSO thank u to the comment who told me that the teachers are called professors and the principal is a headmaster i had no idea i'm slow 💀

but let's just go with the concept that since the schools are new people don't really know what to call them since they didn't say anything about it cuz i'm lazy @:!/$:$/&

BUT TYSM FOR TELLING ME THO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COLLAGE SO  😈☝️