|First Day Pt.2|

After a long drive, you and Jake finally arrived in the parking lot of the school. Just like your remembered, everything was as bright and colorful as ever. The students looked really happy to be there as well which made you worry less.

"Is it just me or did the school get brighter?" Jake joked covering his eyes. "It looks the same to me" you laughed locking your car after getting your bag from the backseat. As you looked around a bit more you noticed Aija and the others standing in the grass talking, "Oh Jake I think I see the others over there!"

He noticed them too almost immediately as you both happily ran over there. "Hey Aija!" you exclaimed quickly hugging her. "Oh hi y/n!" she replied surprisingly. "You seem really happy to be here" Jayden laughed as you let go of the hug, "Well yea I guess so- it's like a nervous kind of happiness-!"

As you all were about to finish greeting each other an unusual figure walked up to you guys. You thought it was probably a student about to ask a question but it turned out to be the principal.

"Oh uh- hi Mr.. principal!" Jayden finally said not knowing what to call him. You all let out a small laugh before greeting him as well.

"Hello everyone, I was just making sure you were finding everything ok!" he replied with a big smile. It kind of creeped you out how he smiled literally 24/7 but you responded, "Oh yea everything's fine we were just catching up with each other!"

He paused to look at you guys which kind of worried you until he finally added, "You're y/n l/n right?" "Uh,- yea that's me" you quickly responded nervously. "Alright just checking!" he laughed as you laughed back awkwardly before he walked away.

"That was weird-" Jake said laughing awkwardly. "Uhh maybe he has a weird way of greeting people" Kaden responded not really knowing what was going on either. You all chose to brush it off and began to try to find your classes as you said your goodbyes to each other.

~time skip~

Your first class was pretty normal for your first day and the professor was actually pretty nice, although she kind of acted like a robot it was probably because she was nervous, which you understood.

Your second class was the same as the first, and the teacher had the same robot like attitude. You could tell the other students were a bit confused too but it was too early to try to figure things out.

~time skip~

Lunch finally came around and you guys decided to grab lunch from a fast food place so you had time to organize for your other classes.

"But I had Mcdonald's yesterday!" Aija complained as you guys decided where you wanted to eat at. "Well what else are we supposed to get, burger king?" Jake said in a sarcastically disgusted tone. "But we can't even eat meat remember?" Kaden added as you tried to think of a place too.

"One burger couldn't hurt, the animals already dead anyway!" Jake jokingly responded. "Jake!" Raven laughed as you all quickly laughed afterward. "Honestly any place is fine- as long as I don't have to order it" Jayden added in an awkward tone.

"You're such a baby! I always have to order for you" Aija laughed as the others did too. "I can't help it! The cashiers always look so judgmental!" he laughed getting nervous just thinking about it.

After going back and forth for a bit Aija finally came up with an idea, "Y/n why don't you call Albert and ask him to decide" You immediately thought it was also a good chance to check on him so you agreed and face timed him.

It didn't take long but he finally answered but before he could respond you exclaimed, "Hey Albert sorry if you're busy but we have a question"

"Oh no it's fine I'm not busy, what's up?" he replied curiously. "Ok so we have about an hour lunch break and we were deciding on what to eat but we couldn't decide- so we were ganna ask you for help" you laughed happy to hear his voice again.

"Uhh, what about Mcdonald's?" "Of course he would say McDonald's!" Aija replied in an annoyed tone. "What you don't like Mcdonald's?!" he laughed in a sarcastic surprised tone.

"No she said she had it yesterday so she doesn't want it today" you replied just wanting to eat something. "Well that was yesterday!" "Ughhhhh fine ok ok we can get McDonald's" Aija groaned finally giving in.

Everyone else agreed since McDonald's was only a block away, "Alright McDonald's it is" you responded happily anxious to get your food. "Wait you said you guys were on luck break right?" Albert questioned as you wondered why he was asking, "Yea we just got on lunch break right now- why?"

"Oh then maybe I can meet you guys at Mcdonald's if it's cool! I just finished recording a video and I'm starving" he replied happily. "Oh yea that's totally fine!" you answered trying to hold back your excitement. "Ooo that's a great idea, maybe we can show him around the school" Raven added as everyone else agreed. "Alright, be there in a few minutes" he laughed as you heard the door shut. "Ok see you there!" you exclaimed happily before hanging up.

Although it's only been a few hours, you couldn't wait to hug him again. And that showing him around school wasn't such a bad idea, maybe the teachers would be less- robot like during lunch.

Authors note

I hope you guys enjoyed the first four chapters so far i tried to make them nOrmal 😀

PLZ i just find it funny how these all seem so normal and then later on it's ganna be so NON NORMAL 😭😭

i'll try to make it so the plot doesn't jump to the non normal part so fast but i'm too excited to not write it already- but it's my fault for procrastinating 💀