|First Day|

(f/b)= favorite breakfast

And you were right, the weeks flew by faster than Jake was eating the only source of chocolate you guys had left.

Although you had many first days, this one felt different. Especially since these schools just opened up. You did think it was kind of weird how they all randomly popped up, but college was college, and it was cheaper than most schools!

The principal of your school was pretty young and had a pretty glowing personality, he always had a smile on his face. You didn't remember his name but all the staff looked like nice people.

It was a bright Monday morning and the first thing you realized was someone shaking you to get up.

You wiped your eyes as you realize it was just Albert, "Cmon wake up y/n you're gonna be late for your first day!"

"It's my first day already??" you yawned in a grumpy tone, "Just give me a few more minutes.."

"Last time you said that you ended up sleeping for another hour now get up! I'll make you breakfast" he laughed dragging you out of bed as you begin to regret signing up for school again.

You try to wake yourself up as you start getting ready. It didn't take long as you finally put your textbooks in your bag and grabbed your phone to start heading downstairs.

As you walked down the stairs, you realize more and more that you and Albert wouldn't be able to see each other that much anymore, which made you even more nervous than you were before. You made it to the kitchen and your frown disappeared when you realized Albert made your (f/b)!

"Oh what how did you know I liked this?" you replied happily. "I remember you used to eat it when we were in high school" he responded putting away things in the fridge.

When he said that you immediately thought about all the amazing memories you guys had there, and all the bad ones too. You actually kind of missed it.

Your memories were interrupted by Albert's voice, "Hey what's wrong-? Did I make it wrong or something?"

"Hm? Oh no the breakfast is good!" you laughed trying to play it off, "I was just thinking about high school"

"Oh, what about it?" he asked sitting down in front of you. "It's just.. weird I guess, how I'm going to college now.." you paused to swallow your food as you continued, "I know you don't wanna go to college because of youtube but are you sureee you can't go-? I'm not ganna be able to see you for like- hours a day! How am I supposed to live like this!"

He didn't know what to say at first but finally laughed a bit as he got up and replied, "Cmon it'll be fine we can handle being away from each other for a few hours! Plus college is important for you, and you still have Aija and them to hang out with"

You thought about what he said and although you were grateful to have your other friends by your side you still couldn't comprehend the thought of Albert not being there, "Yea I guess so.. but what if something happens and I'm not here to help you!"

"Like what-?" he questioned taking your empty plate away to put it in the sink. You began thinking of the first worst-case scenario, "Uhh, what if someone breaks in the house or- an airplane crashes into the house-!"

"Wh- I'm pretty sure that won't happen-" he laughed realizing how stressed you were. You jumped out of your seat as you began to walk to the front door, "But it can you never know!"

"Well even if that does happen, I promise I'll call you" he laughed walking beside you. "Fine fine ok, just don't burn the house down or anything" you sighed sarcastically unlocking the door.

You laughed as he kissed your forehead before you walked out the door. "Good luck idiot!" he exclaimed waving as you waved back. "Love you too aretz" you replied sarcastically before hopping into your car before driving off.

As you were on the road you were getting even more nervous by the second.

*bzz bzz*

The sound of ringing startled you almost making you crash into the car in front of you as you stopped at the red light. You sighed and tried to get yourself together as you picked up your phone to see who was calling you,

Incoming call from Jakie 😎🤞

You questioned why he was calling for a second but decided to answer anyway, "Hey Jake what's up?"

"Hey uh I know your probably driving now but uhm-"

You could hear him trying to hold back his laugh on the phone and you already knew what he was going to say, "Don't you have a car you can drive by yourself!"

"I would of but I didn't get to sleep last night I was editing a video, I'm literally only running on coffee right now!" he laughed hoping you'd pick him up.

You signed to yourself as you remembered he did the same thing last year but gave in, "Fine fine but if we're late it's your fault"

"Thanks I owe you!" he replied as you heard his door close. "Don't even start with that I still haven't gotten anything from you since last year" you laughed as you tried to navigate to Jake's house from where you were. "That's not true!" he exclaimed sarcastically as you laughed knowing he was lying.

As you guys went back and forth you eventually made it to his house, and off to your new school.

Authors note

my fingers are dying I haven't written in so long i've been having writers block 💀