-7-

Osaka, Japan. A place full of history and culture likewise other cities, yet this place holds a deeper meaning for some people. Behind the beauty of this city, there's corruption, heartbreak, grief, and more.

"Momoring, who are you texting?" The woman that used to have blond has now dyed her hair brown, a darker color than before, though it doesn't diminish her beauty. Instead, it demonstrated her youth in her twenties better. She asked the long raven-haired female beside her in Japanese. The raven-haired lady slips closed the tab on the huge transparent glass platform that's located in their basement.

"Jihyo."

"Park?" Momo hummed in response, even after these times, she remains that sly smirk on her face. Always sending people a hint of bad feeling about it whether the true meaning of it is so or not. "What about her?" The brunette followed up with another query, wondering what it can be as the person texted them.

"That she made up her mind." The smirk on Momo grew wider with that being said, but then notices the frown on the brunette and assured her with a low chuckle. "Ease up Satang, everything's going well as we planned." Sana sighed upon hearing that, thinking that it's coming eventually, and faster than she thought. "Goodnight, Sana." The raven-haired girl bid with a little yell after walking out of the basement and went upstairs, leaving the brunette alone inside the bright room with four concrete walls coldly facing her.

Sana lets out another sigh while closing her eyes as she flops down onto the sofa behind. Momo had always had a trace about everyone, so it's no surprise for her that the latter have been waiting for the former student president of theirs to call. Right, Momo had told her about the call Jihyo initiated first just a day ago. They both knew about Chaeyoung's location as well, even before Dahyun found the girl. However, they did not tell anyone, despite knowing they were looking for the cub's whereabouts for long enough. It wasn't Sana and Momo's job to inform them, though Momo did spare some hints and leads in some ways.

Upstairs inside a room with black painted walls, the digital clock in the wall shows a time of midnight, 1:48 a.m. while the raven-haired Japanese is resting aside on her armchair, her hands playing with her boot knife, turning it between her fingers smoothly like a person who's skilled with the weapon. Without raising her head nor opening her eyes, the knife flew away from her hand, losing attachment to her fingers as she threw it with full force towards the wall facing her. The sharp knife landed right on a picture that's pasted on the wall, right on the eye of the person with its keen point.

Momo widened her grin upon hearing the briskness and sharpness when the knife landed perfectly where she wanted to. She opens her eyes after leaning back on her armchair, placing both her hands on her arms while viewing the picture with a knife in the eye with a satisfied smile. "Should I gouge them out instead?" Her smile turned into a satanical one as she asked for the inanimate picture. It's a question to herself at the same time while she swirls the chair around then facing a photograph that has been well preserved inside an old photo frame on the shelf beside.

"Hmm," She leans forward with her chin on her palm after grabbing the photo frame down carefully. Her free hand caresses the glass surface as if caressing the features of the people inside the photograph. "Is heaven treating you well, my Mira?" Again, she queries the photograph as if it would answer her calls. Caressing the face of the young girl inside the photo, Momo heaved out a solemn sigh as she placed the photo frame back yet still not breaking contact with it. It was a fleeting period before that wry smile appeared back on her as she thought of someone and clicks her tongue

"I shall pay a visit to the little cub."

-

Back to LA, another brand-new morning here while the city of the exciting Metropolis of Western Japan falls asleep under the night sky.