-19- [M]

Immediately getting inside the door, her eyes wander, looking around to locate a certain penguin's whereabouts. Not even bother to take off her shoes, Chaeyoung marched her way to their respective room first, finding nothing as she went to the leisure and entertainment rooms but again, nothing. She thought for a while before going up upstairs, to the rooftop garden above, only remembered she hasn't brought the girl up here before. Getting mad and worried, she thought of the kitchen and the dining room, jogging a bit down to the floor place yet still, no soul was found.

Starting to get anxious when Chaeyoung's eyes caught a glimpse of a silhouette at the wide balcony of the penthouse that's located behind the dining area. 'Right, why didn't I think of there!' Chaeyoung thought to herself as she makes her way to the area, noticing the blond is facing her back at her, she cleared her throat, causing the Japanese to react with a flinch by the sudden sound. Mina turned, her eyes met the dark hazel ones as they locked for a moment before hers turned into a frown.

"Why are you here?"

"It's my house?" The cub responded with a tone of 'duh?'. Mina mentally facepalmed herself as she realized it indeed is, and she's the one sharing a roof here with the Korean. Brushing away her own awkwardness, she cleared her throat with an eye roll.

"I'm fine, go back to your precious girlfriend." Another eye roll was displayed as she said those words, Mina does not know why, she's angry, but disappointed at herself. For wanting the cub's attention, for getting jealous at the things she shouldn't. Fighting against her own thoughts while Chaeyoung was standing there, deciding it is time for them to talk out the problems that are restraining them for years. Even though they are having a better relationship now rather than ignoring each other, not to lie, Chaeyoung still does feel there was something in between them, blocking them from uttering every matter to another, and not just for her, Mina felt it too.

"We need to talk." It was determined, the tone made Mina look at her with a deeper frown, which the cub thought she didn't get, so to make it clearer, she added. "About us." The Japanese scoffed with a straight face as she fully turned to face the latter.

"For the record, you were the one avoiding this topic when I was trying to brought up." Indeed, Chaeyoung admits, she was scared, not that she isn't now, but rather she's much more prepared now, both emotionally and physically.

"I know, that's why we need to talk now." She retorted, "But before that, why would you saying something like that to Somi?"

"That swine again." Mina clicks her tongue in distaste, "Be specific, I said a lot of things to her." She added, looking at her nails before the cub spoke.

"You told her that I still love you? And she's a mistress because we didn't have our proper closure? So what? Indirectly referring that you are still my girlfriend?" At this point, it made the cub angry remembering it, uttering out the words with gritted teeth is able to control her voice not to raise. "Just so you know, you are the one who caused the bad closure between us."

"I'm sorry what?" Mina exclaimed, wondering if the cub is hearing what she's saying herself. "You left without goodbyes! If it was any of us who caused this, it should be you!" Successfully turning on the fire, Chaeyoung now frowned harder, making steps towards the blond, slowly closing the gaps in between them.

"You were getting married! Give me a good reason to stay that time cause I can't list out any!" 

"I was forced! And I can't even see myself being married to a guy that I don't even have the slightest knowledge of, I ran away! I gave up my position as an heir! I'm now homeless, with no financial abilities just for what! Just because I ran away from my paved life! Just because I still fucking love you!" Mina shouted in despair, she confessed, it made the Korean's body stiffed at the word 'love'. The buried emotions were out in a burst, both of them are having tears streaming down their faces not even realizing it.