𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐞

»»————— ⧗ —————««

【 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐞 】

»»————— ⧗ —————««

Ohio | 1995

A gentle breeze blew into Katerina's face as she swings in the swing next to her little sister Yelena.

The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing and the birds are singing. it's a perfect day for the sisters what could go wrong?

As long as Katerina Orlova is with her parents and sisters nothing could go wrong, she feels safe with them even sometimes her parents were suspicious. She is 8 years old only 2 years older than her little sister and 3 years younger than her big sister.

She had beautiful raven black hair but her parents made her change her hair color to red for some reason.

Kat giggled in cheerfulness, head pointed towards the sky, swinging back and forth. Yelena pushed her higher, resulting in even louder giggles from Kat.

"I'm gonna push you until you fall" Lena challenged.

"Oh yeah?" giggled Kat as she gripped tighter to the swing.

Yelena pushed her higher and Kat giggled in excitement while her hair falls every time she goes higher.

Yelena gave up when they both heard the familiar whistle, Kat whistled back a tune and Yelena continued the perfect melody. 

Kat found it stupid at first and thinks that whistle calls are for dogs only but Yelena thinks otherwise because she loves dogs.

Yelena challenged her big sister again by doing a perfect backbend pose. Kat turned around and hopped off the swing. "I can do that too!"

Kat bend her back backward and caught herself using her hands, focusing on staying steady. 

Natasha suddenly came out and laughed at her younger sisters and decided to join them by doing a perfect backbend, with her long limbs she can do acrobatic moves flawlessly.

"We're all upside down" giggled Yelena.

"I bet you two are gonna fall down first" Kat challenged her sisters.

"No you will," Natasha insists.

"You can't hold it much longer," Yelena laughed.

Natasha stuck her tongue out to her sisters and the younger two did the same. 

Yelena laughed louder making her fall on her back.

Nat and Kat laughed at their sister's defeat and gave each other a high five. "Told you you'd fall down first!"

"I told you!" Natasha yelled happily.

Yelena smiled behind her annoyance and began to chase her big sisters.

Natasha and Kat ran as fast as they can from Yelena. "Told you so!"

Yelena suddenly fell on her knees and began to cry. "Mommy!"

Nat and Kat snapped their heads in Yelena's direction as soon as they heard her cry. They both ran towards her and Natasha bent down to Yelena to comfort her. Her knees are bleeding as her tears ran through her cheeks.

Kat laughed and pointed at her sister "Ha! Cry baby!"

Melina came out of nowhere and approached them. "What happened?"