𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

»»————— ⧗ —————««

【 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 】

»»————— ⧗ —————««

| Budapest

Katerina was determined to keep her promise. However, she and Yelena realized this would only last long, they came up with the idea to send the vials of the red dust to their sister, Natasha Romanoff, she's the only superhero they knew and figured she would have the resources to keep the Red dust safe.

They send the picture of them so that Natasha would know it's from them.

The two sisters went to Budapest, Hungary to Natasha's old apartment and they hope Natasha would come there and find them there.

Kat can't stop thinking about Natasha. She hasn't seen her for years since they were kids, she didn't even saw her in the Red Room, and now they're about to meet her again.

She got shiny friends since she left them, the news's the only place she saw her now and Kat got nothing but well wishes for her.

Kat wondered if she even stops and thinks about them, She wants to stop caring about her since she didn't rescue them, as long as she has Yelena she has hope that she would be happy again.

"do you think she would really come here?" Kat asked, leaning on the table while her hand supporting her head.

In front of her was Yelena, who was sitting on the other side of the table while tapping her fingers.  

"Yeah I guess but we should be prepared. we don't know if we can trust her" Yelena replied with her thick Russian accent.

"I'm always prepared - unless she brings those Avenger friends of her" Kat said, smirking.

Yelena shrugged and Kat held her hand squeeze it. "Hey. don't worry if they did attack us I'll protect you" Kat added

Yelena chuckled. "Whatever - what important is, we still have each other"

"Imagine how great our lives would be if they didn't betray us" Kat whispered while she rested her head on the table.

They stayed in silence for a few minutes while Yelena is imagining what Kat said in her head.

"This placed has a lot of guns, don't you think?" said Kat, making a conversation.

"Yeah" Yelena muttered in boredom.

Katerina took her gun on the table. "Fuck this I'm going to buy some beers you want some?" 

She stood up from her chair and fixes her shirt.

"Oh yes please - do you even have money?"

"Who says I'm paying?" Kat said while smirking, she walked away from the room.

"Seriously you're stealing again?!"  she heard Yelena screamed from the room.

Kat shook he head and chuckled. "Paying is for dummies!" she yelled back.

She stepped outside of the apartment. The elevator door opened and she stepped inside, she walked outside the building and went to a grocery store.