𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

»»————— ⧗ —————««

【 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 】

»»————— ⧗ —————««

When the three sisters finished their dinner, they stole the guy's car and drove off in a car to rent a hotel to rest and would meet Natasha's friend in the morning to get help.

Natasha drove the stolen car, Kat sat next to her and Lena sat on the back.

Yelena broke the silence, "You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself" she shared, holding the vest she's wearing to show it to the older two.

Kat and Nat looked at Yelena's vest. "That?"

"Yeah you don't like it?" asked Lena

Natasha chewed her gum while driving, "Is that like a . . . Is it army surplus, or . . ."

"Okay, It has a lot of pockets" Yelena slightly yelled, she looked over to Kat who's giving her an awkward look, "You're judging me" she added.

"It's what I do - It's a hobby of mine" Kat replied, " Can I have gum please?"

Natasha chuckled and gave Kat a gum.

"But I use them all the time and I made some of my own modifications" Yelena scoffed.

"Oh yeah?" said Nat

Yelena crossed her arms in annoyance, "Whatever"

Kat laughed at her.

"Shut up, The point is, I've never . . . I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things" said Yelena

"I like your vest" Nat admitted

Yelena gasped in satisfaction "I knew it, I knew you did. It's cool right?"

Kat chuckled "I still think its lame, I could find you more cooler vest than that"

Yelena rolled her eyes, "but I can put so much stuff in there. you wouldn't even know"

After driving for 20 minutes, they stopped in a 3-star hotel and rented a room for them to spend a night.

Natasha paid for the rent and they used the elevator to go to their shared room.

Natasha opened the door and they stepped in. Inside, It's a medium-size room, the wall is a cozy white, there are two beds nightstand beside them and there's an attached bathroom for them.

Kat and Lena gasped in excitement as they walked in.

"Finally! a real bed!" Kat said eagerly when she let herself fell into the bed. Yelena did the same but on the other bed, she laid in a starfish pose.

Kat and Lena gasped and run eagerly towards the nightstand. Kat grabbed the bible first, "Damn it!" Yelena exclaimed.

Kat let out a cruel laugh and she took the money inside the bible. "Sweet mother of Jesus!"

"That's not fair" Yelena complained.

"Not my fault you're too slow," said Kat

Natasha sat on the table, she shook her head "What's happening?"