𝟎𝟗. 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒

𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒. How was she supposed to face Quil now? She really went full blown femme fatale on the boy and he completely ditched her. Didn't even bother getting his school bag. So here she was holding two book bags, waiting for the curly haired boy to make an appearance.

"Cecelia!" The familiar female voice already has Cecelia smiling, as she turns to where it was coming from. Before she can return the greeting, two arms wrap around her figure and they both giggle. "Hi Kim," she says and Kim is beaming at her, but her smile then turns to a frown. "I was so worried about you! My mom told me what happened, and I didn't get to see you for the rest of the day!" Kim huffs and Cecelia smiles at her apologetically. "I should've shot you a text or something, but I'm okay. Embry checked in on me at home and we went out with Quil to eat. And then Quil and I had our tutoring session," she relays, and Kim's eyes dart from her mouth to the extra bag hanging from her shoulder.

The name "Quil Ateara V" written neatly on the strap, courtesy of his mother. Kim gasps dramatically and points at the bag accusingly, "why do you still have his bag? Did you guys come here together? Is he here right now? Oh my god, Cecelia did you guys... you know—"

"What?!" Cecelia shrieked, causing people to look their way. She pushed Kim away to avoid facing the suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows and insistent giggling. "No, no, no, oh my god! How could you ever— I just got here!" Cecelia quickly denied the allegations, which had Kim laughing. "Okay! Okay! Just making sure! But why do you have his bag?" Kim asks and Cecelia sighs. "He left it at my place after leaving so abruptly. I think I made him uncomfortable," she answers honestly and Kim's raising a brow in confusion. "How would you have done that?" She asks.

Cecelia groans at the thought and leaned her head on Kim's shoulder, attempting to hide the embarrassment. "I kind of told him that I was interested in him while being in very close proximity," she rambles. "You what?! Wait, you're into him?" Kim squeals. "Are those wedding bells I hear?" Kim giggles, her hopeless romantic brain already getting the best of her. She began pretending to play the piano as she obnoxiously sang, "here comes the bride!"

Thankfully, Kim's phone dings and she looks down to read it, "oh the boys are here. Your man's coming," she playfully nudges Cecelia's arm. Cecelia worriedly bites on the bottom of her lip, she can already see the student population parting like the Red Sea to make way for the boys coming in. They look like they're doing it out of either fear or curiosity. As if on cue the boys were making their way through, a certain curly haired boy makes eye contact with her but he averts his eyes quickly. Her shoulders sink in defeat. "Cee!" Embry calls out to her, and she's looking up quickly, her face quickly lighting up.

"Em!" She puts down Quil's backpack and quickly runs into Embry's arms and finds comfort in his embrace, using him to hide her embarrassment from Quil. Embry chuckles and ruffles their hair while patting her back. The wolf boys behind them frown and glance at Quil, who seemed more upset then angry. Jared steps forward and grabs Embry's shoulder, "dude, what are you doing?" He whispers harshly in his ear, and Embry pulls back from Cecelia, the two of them looking up questionably at Jared. Jared scoffs and nods towards Quil, who can't seem to make eye contact with either of them, but seems visibly upset.