Your on your period

This is out to @NicoleAspin02 thank you for requesting hon hope you enjoy.

Eggsy:

It had been a quiet day, a very quiet day Eggsy thought as he looked for you, so he went to the place he knew he could get responses, of course, it being her uncle Merlin. "Hey Merlin, sup Harry. Have any of you seen Y/N? She hasn't shown up all day." Merlin looks at Harry who had his back to Eggsy and spoke: "well Eggsy I didn't encounter her today, but Harry here went to find her and found her he did." Harry turned around and Eggsy stared at Harry's swollen eye, "what the bloody hell happened to you?" Harry sighed getting up "your girlfriend seems to be in quite a mood today." Harry spoke as he got up "she was hungry" was all Merlin said and Harry started walking out of the infirmary "see you later Merlin, and Eggsy is careful." Merlin waved bye to Harry and Eggsy stood in place. "She was hungry? Since when have women attacked grown men when they are hungry?" Eggsy asked confused and slightly frightened, Merlin sat down and took his glasses off. "That woman would be your girlfriend who is having a rather rough day. My advice would be snacks, movies, cuddles, and keeping your mouth shut." Eggsy face was still contorted into one of confusion "oh my god Eggsy go now before she hunts you down herself and trust me it will not be pretty when she tries to decorate her flat with your insides." With that Eggsy left quite frightened he left and went to the small convenience store that wasn't far from your home and he got all your favorite things, like candy ice cream, drinks, cookies, chips, and paid for everything.

Once he made it to your flat he unlocked the door, everything was in its place and he looked for you, walking up the stairs to your bedroom he knocked "love? I've brought you your favorite snacks and drinks hearing a tired voice say "in here." He opened the door and saw a ball of cover in the middle of the bed and he looked around "darling?" "Right here." She said and uncovered her face. "Did you bring pringles?" Eggsy nodded "what wrong love?" She sighed "I'm on my period and I'm cramping badly." He knew what was happening his mom told him about what happens a woman has her days and he nodded "ok darling let me get everything situated ok I'll be right back." He left and went downstairs to the kitchen getting a spoon and a dish serving up some ice cream and putting the rest in the freezer so it won't go bad, he walked up the stairs with her snacks and fixed the bed and you stared at him he grabbed the remote and put it on the bedside table, along with a couple of drinks for her. He took the covers off of you and set them to the side he sat behind you and pulled you back so your back was on his chest, picking up the cover and placing it on top of you. "Is this better?" He asked as he began to feed her some ice cream and put on a movie for her, "yes thank you, babe." He smiled and continued feeding you the ice cream and snacks till you fell asleep. "What an eventful day." That was all he said as he fell asleep as well.

Harry:

Harry was walking to your flat as he did even other days since he practically lived there he just walked in, what he didn't expect was a huge mess especially since you were a very clean person, and he knew you didn't often eat snacks but it seemed like the snack monster had paid a visit and ate everything from your pantry wrappers and empty cans that led to the living room where he found you sitting and crying your eyes out as you drank a pop, he stared for a while as you cried while watching a child's film, "darling?" His voice started you and cried some more "are you ok?" "Harry this movie it's just so sad." That was all you said as you continued crying at this point he was beginning to worry not knowing if it was healthy for you to cry this much. You usually didn't shed tears, which is why he was further confused, you sat in one of his jumpers. He knelt in front of you, "darling are you ok?" You stared at him and as if a dam broke you cried harder, "no, I'm not ok, this morning I woke up and I had stained my new sheets, then I checked on my plants and one was dead, then I tripped over a rock out in the garden, then I went to the kitchen to make myself a tea and hit my head on an open cabinet and worst of all I can't find my favorite necklace you gave me." Throughout your rant he took notice of your knees were scrapped and so were your hands, and he found your favorite necklace around your neck, "oh love are you on your days?" She nodded "yeah I am." He sighed and stood up taking his coat and vest off, "darling let me go fix everything ok and I'll be right back ok." He spoke softly to you so you wouldn't cry anymore and you nodded sniffling, he walked to your bathroom grabbing hydrogen peroxide, walking to your room he saw the sheets and saw the stain so he took them off your bed and put some hydrogen peroxide on the stains letting it sit for a bit while he swept the floor, he looked under the cabinet if your bathroom finding your heating pad and first aid kit walking into the living room again with a warm wet rag, "alright my love this might sting a bit ok?" You nodded and he began to gently rub off the dried blood from your knees and hands you hissed a little and he muttered sweet words and apologies to you, he put on your favorite bandaids on your wounds and kissed your head "you did so well." This only makes you smile, "how about a banana cut up in a penny slice?" You nodded and he went and cut up the banana and bringing it to you along with a pain killer and some room temperature water. "Here love." You ate the banana slices along with swallowing the pill, "now how about we cuddle and I put the heating pad on your back as we watch more children films?" She smiled and nodded "that would be great." He smiled as he laid down on his back on the couch and you laid on top of him as he put the warm heating pad on your lower back. And that's how you both spent the rest of the day with you crying on his chest.

Merlin:

Now Merlin loved you to the moon and back and when he had the chance he would buy you flowers and come to the book store to see you. Today was no different or so he thought, as he walked down the streets with whistling holding your favorite flowers, he saw your friend outside smoking, "oh hey Merlin." She spoke to him and he smiled "hello is Y/N in?" She nods "oh yeah she's in but in a really bad mood. My advice is don't enter." She told him and he stared at her "why?" She shrugged "go see for yourself." He nodded "I will." He walked past her and opened the door, "My love-" he was cut off by a book, "what do you want you bastard." He was completely shocked by your tone he looked at you and you looked fuming kinda scary, "just came to" he didn't even get to finish before you threw more books at him, "get out you idiot!" He wanted an explanation "What did I do?" This making you further angry "what did you do? What did you do!? Well for starters you're a man! Second, you didn't text me good morning and third I am bleeding and having cramps and you don't get it at all! Do you understand what you did now you bloody coward!" You screamed at him throwing a rather heavy book at in and he seemed to dodge it and running out of there, "I hope you trip on your way to work!" Was all he heard as he left scared he leaned against the wall "coward." Was all your friend mumbled out taking a drag of her cigarette, he looked at her like she was crazy, making her sigh, "look down the street there is a small convenience store, "get her some snacks and some chocolate." He stared at her, "does that work?" She looked at him raising her brows, "I'm her best friend I know her like the back of my hand and your questioning me?" He looked defeated and thanked her walking down the streets to get her snacks once he finished his purchase, and ran down the street taking a breath before entering the shop again, "what do you want to know?" You questioned picking up another heavy book, "hey don't you dare throw that book! And I've bought you snack, some candy, and chips, and your favorite flowers" he closed his eyes waiting to see at what time the book would hit him but instead he felt your arms wrap around his waist, "why didn't you just say so silly!" You smiled accepting the flowers and snacks, "thank you, honey." She said hopping and kissing his cheek. He sighed and smiled "of course darling" he started picking up the books and putting them in their place and after a while, he had to go back to work but he kissed you on the head and told you to head to come over after work to cuddle. Once he left he sighed "that was new."