Statesmen: how you met

~~~~
Agent Tequila
~~~~

It was around may about the time the Kentucky Derby was coming, and your horse was one of the racers, "alright tequila shot come it's time to go on the track," you spoke soothingly to the big mare

It was around may about the time the Kentucky Derby was coming, and your horse was one of the racers, "alright tequila shot come it's time to go on the track," you spoke soothingly to the big mare. As you were walking down to the track, you noticed a man talking to himself he was quite handsome but you shrugged it off, as you got to the track you got on the horse, "alright Tequila you got a lot to prove honey." The horse neighed and you began to walk her around slowly moving into a trot waiting for another person of your crew to get there so you can start running. "That's it Tequila, at a girl." As soon as one of my crew told me they were ready I grabbed the reigns and pulled them to glochidia have a firm grasp, "ready!" You shouted to your teammates and they shout "go." You gently kicked Tequila's sides and she began to Breeze on by "come on girl push it."

She began to go faster and the next thing I know I see a guy run across the track I pull on tequilas reign and she stands and turns and the momentum makes me fall as one of my legs stays stuck in the stirrup. I shout and yelp in pain, "Tequila Stop!" I shout and soon enough my team comes running to help me and they stop Tequila and pull me away. "Is she ok?" I hear a male voice asks, "I don't know. Darling, can you stand up?" I heard my mother ask, "yeah just give me a second how is she?" my mother sighed, "darling don't worry about her right now, we gotta check your leg." An older man who often watched her race spoke then I turned to the idiot who ran out onto the track, I threw my helmet at him, "what the fuck is your problem? You could have injured my horse, you idiot! You could have seriously injured someone."

He got hit by my helmet and looked at me, "listen I'm sorry ma'am I just-" "just what." "Hey, y/n come on sweetheart calm down. we gotta get your leg checked." I sigh and nodded then looked around "where did they take her?" I ask my mom, "I had Rodney take her back to her stall, she's fine now come on so that they can check your leg," I nod as my mother helps me up and I try to take a step I collapsed and hiss, "fuck!" I grabbed my leg "I dislocated my knee." I told her quickly, and she helped me up and tried to help me walk. "Let me help." The guy spoke and I glared at him but he picked me up bridal style, "I can do it myself." I spoke bitterly "Clearly you can't." The guy responded, making me roll my eyes as soon as we go to the medics he set me down so that the medics could examine me.

"Mom, can you please check on Tequila?" I told her and the guy looked up "how did you know my name?" I and mom stared at him, "what?" I asked the guy "My name is tequila." I raised my eyebrows and gave a crooked smile. "My horse is named tequila shot," I told him I gave my mom a look and she smiled. "Ok honey I will go see her and make sure she didn't get hurt." My mom walks away. "Miss we are going to have to get you to the hospital to snap back in your leg." a female medic spoke "Just do it here I don't need the anesthesia," I spoke up I hated the hospital and I tried to avoid it with everything I had. "Ma'am, are you sure?" I nod and they look at each other "quick please before my mother gets back." They nod and I relax my leg and brace myself and they first snap in my knee joint I groan but hold in the scream.